Thermostat

daholley1

I have the Road warrior 427. Bought brand new. Had it plugged in for a month and everything worked great. Hauled it to Nevada for work and now all three thermostats do not work. I have had a hard time communicating with Heartland. They told me it was just the thermostat s and this is a common problem with the dometic system. They sent me 2 new ones but not the 3rd. I installed the 2 new ones but they still don’t work.
Does anyone have an idea or had this happen?

Hollandt

I have the Road warrior 427. Bought brand new. Had it plugged in for a month and everything worked great. Hauled it to Nevada for work and now all three thermostats do not work. I have had a hard time communicating with Heartland. They told me it was just the thermostat s and this is a common problem with the dometic system. They sent me 2 new ones but not the 3rd. I installed the 2 new ones but they still don’t work.
Does anyone have an idea or had this happen?

Not sure what the problem is but it sounds like you may have lost your 12 volt supply to the Tstats. The 12 volts it typically feed from AC unit area to the Tstat when just one unit. Not sure when you have three units. There may be a central control panel.

danemayer

If other 12V DC devices, like interior lights, work, but all 3 thermostats are dark, you have a 12V DC problem. On your tank level monitor, you'll also see a battery level indicator. Press the test button. If on shore power, you should see 4 lights, indicating the Power Converter is working. If that's good, check all fuses in the main fuse box inside the coach. If the fuses look ok, check with an ohm meter to be sure.

Let us know what you find.