I need to make a small repair on the nose cap of my 5th wheel.

Keng

My 2010 Heartland Grand Canyon found a tree limb while I was parking. How do I find out what the paint mix is for the outside of the coach itself. Inside the coach there is a sticker from Precision Painting say the stripe colors are BG101 and BG 100. The main color is an off white. But I am at a loss to find a match off the shelf.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
If there is not a telephone number on the sticker, here is a number that I found on a Google search for Precision Painting in Indiana - 574 546-4473. Give them a call for assistance.

Flick

My 2010 Heartland Grand Canyon found a tree limb while I was parking. How do I find out what the paint mix is for the outside of the coach itself. Inside the coach there is a sticker from Precision Painting say the stripe colors are BG101 and BG 100. The main color is an off white. But I am at a loss to find a match off the shelf.

If you can’t find any info from PP, suggest to call Heartland and let them give you the paint code #’s. Then take that code to an auto supply house that mixes paint and they most likely can fix you up. Generally in Texas, Napa mixes auto paint. Talk to them to see if they do enamel. Lacquer is very difficult to work with unless it’s a small touch up spot.