Error code on level up?

wildwolfproducts

We have not been able to use our Landmark in 3 years. Its been inside a RV shed, in the dry. Got it out yesterday, and went to set it up at the house today. The key pad had no nothing. Not a light or anything and the power button did nothing. So pulled it apart, unplugged the plug off the back of the Panel. When I plug it back up, I get a sound and Error. Then it flashed hit Enter, but when I go to hit it. Again back to error?
It sat that whole time without the house battery (no power in the rv shed)in it. So was thinking it last lost its memory? But for the life of me can't get the panel to work. Where I can get into manual mode.
Do I need to order a new panel? Is there a way to check this one? Hate to buy a new one if its not the issue.

Any ideal please let me know.

danemayer

The key pad had no nothing. Not a light or anything and the power button did nothing. So pulled it apart, unplugged the plug off the back of the Panel. When I plug it back up, I get a sound and Error. Then it flashed hit Enter, but when I go to hit it. Again back to error?

Ok, so from the title, I see you're talking about the level up keypad. For it to operate at all, you need a good 12V DC power supply either from batteries, or from the Power Converter if plugged into shore power.

If you haven't put the battery back in, with a good charge, you may not be getting power from the Power Converter.

wildwolfproducts

Ok, so from the title, I see you're talking about the level up keypad. For it to operate at all, you need a good 12V DC power supply either from batteries, or from the Power Converter if plugged into shore power.

If you haven't put the battery back in, with a good charge, you may not be getting power from the Power Converter.

Installed a new fully charged battery. Picked it up and let it sit on the charger 24 hrs. Plus have it plugged in to shore power now also. As in the post, it only shows Error then hit hit enter to reset or something like that. I did find the front control box. Have it unplugged now to see if it will reset this keypad. But it was so hot this evening I can't handle the 100 degree heat index. So will go out at first light and plug it back in.

wildwolfproducts

Tested the battery early this morning before church service. 12.9 volts. Also started raining here so have not checked it this evening yet.
Got it hooked up to our Kenworth T600. I have not pulled the camper with it yet. But been hauling gravel with the Kenworth. Both are dirty, and need a good bath. but the truck going into and out of a rock pit. No way to keep it clean. Have 47 more loads of limestone to haul, by the end of the month.
20200712_121801.jpg
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Here's the block diagram that is an approximate representation of what you have.

View attachment 64411

That fuse from the Circuit breaker to the Controller is one thing I have not found. But don't think I would have anything show up on the Touch pad if it was bad? Or could that be it? May have time Tuesday to do more searching. Also today I did not get the error message showing up. But when I turn the power back on. It shows to wait then goes back blank. Pushing any button does not do anything. May have to just buy a new touch pad to find out. But may have someone close that I can try mine on to test it.

danemayer

On mine, when batteries are weak, the hydraulics will work for a few seconds and then the control panel goes blank and everything stops. After maybe 10 seconds, the control panel resets, but has to be turned on again.

I'd suggest checking all connections at the buss bar near the battery, and at the hydraulic pump. Also check the ground wires to ensure you have good ground for the batteries and for the hydraulics. Tight and clean. Good metal contact to frame grounds.

Don't overlook the possibility that there's a bad crimp on the terminals.

wildwolfproducts

On mine, when batteries are weak, the hydraulics will work for a few seconds and then the control panel goes blank and everything stops. After maybe 10 seconds, the control panel resets, but has to be turned on again.

I'd suggest checking all connections at the buss bar near the battery, and at the hydraulic pump. Also check the ground wires to ensure you have good ground for the batteries and for the hydraulics. Tight and clean. Good metal contact to frame grounds.

Don't overlook the possibility that there's a bad crimp on the terminals.

That's the issue with mine. It does not work at all. Only shows a error, but does not show what error. Only to hit enter. Put a new Battery on, that was on the charger 24 hours. Checked all the connections I can find. Still thinking its the panel that is my issue. Guy I though had the same setup. His turned out to electric and uses a different board.