Saying Goodbye Or See You Down the Road

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I never thought we would do this, but we no longer own a Heartland. We traded our 2015 Landmark 365 KeyWest for a 2020 DRV 39DBRS3. We love HL and have nothing bad to say. We weren’t trying to get into another brand and actually woke up that morning with no thought of buying a new RV. Sometimes things just happen when you least expect it. Whoever gets our KeyWest is getting a great rig! We hope our DRV gives us as little trouble as it did.

We have loved our 13 years with our Heartlands and all of the friends we have made along the way. Other than we can’t go to the National Rally, we can still go to local rallies as SOBs to see our friends. You just have to let us know who will be where.

If you don’t have my email address or phone number and you want it, just PM me here and I will send it to you. We will probably check in on the forum on occasion to see what’s going on. On top of that most of the DRV components are basically the same as HL so there is still lots in common.

Take care everyone!
See you down the road!

Last edited:

sengli

Well heartland last I knew bought and owned DRV, so in a way you havent left. Love the DRV line of fivers. Maybe someday!