Hydraulic Slide Rooms

This is my third Heartland product in the last eleven years. I just purchased a 2018 Elkridge 31 RLK and the three slide rooms extend and retract with the push of one button. Is there a way to open just one slide like the passenger slide to gain access to the refrigerator? In other camper I had there was a value you could open or close to only open up one slide say at a rest stop. Thanks

John

Kathi-27

there should be knobs on hyd valve by pump assy. one for each slide. turn to open and close. clockwise (in) close off. counter clockwise (out) to open.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
there should be knobs on hyd valve by pump assy. one for each slide. turn to open and close. clockwise (in) close off. counter clockwise (out) to open.

This is my third Heartland product in the last eleven years. I just purchased a 2018 Elkridge 31 RLK and the three slide rooms extend and retract with the push of one button. Is there a way to open just one slide like the passenger slide to gain access to the refrigerator? In other camper I had there was a value you could open or close to only open up one slide say at a rest stop. Thanks

John

I don’t believe the elkridge line has the individual diverter valve knobs like our BH, etc.
maybe an elkridge owner will see this and confirm my comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sengli

As a former owner of an elkridge, there are or were no separate hydraulic valves for the individual slides operation. This was a price point thing, at the time that was different between the big horn, big country and elkridge lines.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Our 15 ElkRidge does not have the hydraulic manifold to separately control each slide. Fortunately, our floorplan allows us to access all kitchen, bathroom and bedroom without opening any slides.