Lotta work

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Finally washed the BH today. Power washer rinse, soapy scrub brush, then power rinse again. Started with the roof and then the sides and caps, along with the toppers and awnings. Five hours it was, but now the rest of this stay is fun & game time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

"Fun and game" time? What about waxing?

Ha - who am I kidding (2 drinks into some Crown XO).

Enjoy your weekend JohnDar.

JohnDar

Yo momma, Erika, I can barely stay awake after dinner (bottle of wine might have something to do with it). And I gots witnesses that I was slaving away in 85+ temps doing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnDar

"Fun and game" time? What about waxing?

Ha - who am I kidding (2 drinks into some Crown XO).

Enjoy your weekend JohnDar.

I used RV Wash & Wax on the walls. This old girl ain’t gonna shine no matter what wax I use. Decals are flaking off, too. But everything still works and no leaks!! Wine’s done, might be time for some Beam & water on the rocks.

jbeletti

I used RV Wash & Wax on the walls. This old girl ain’t gonna shine no matter what wax I use. Decals are flaking off, too. But everything still works and no leaks!! Wine’s done, might be time for some Beam & water on the rocks.

Roger on the age and UV degradation of the decals. Vinyl just won't hold up forever. Yes to the Beam. See ya down the road JohnDar!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yo momma, Erika, I can barely stay awake after dinner (bottle of wine might have something to do with it). And I gots witnesses that I was slaving away in 85+ temps doing it.

Just ribbin’ ya John, but pictures of your hard work would be nice to see. It’s quite an accomplishment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDar

I did find that leaning my folding Costco extension ladder against the OEM ladder made getting on the roof a lot easier. Used a rope to hoist the gear up onto the roof. I have an 23ft. extension pole that makes cleaning the awning from the roof easier.

But that chore is done, so it’s back to boating, maybe some golf and a visit to the gun range.

TXgearhead

85 degrees?? It's that at about 9am down here. About 10 days ago I started the morning washing the Bigfoot cabover. Then decided to load up the riding mower in my utility trailer. By 11am I had it loaded and was closing the trailer tailgate. Next thing I know I had some electrical contractors that were working next door asking me if I was OK. I went down on the concrete driveway. Got in the shade and then went in the house. Later a doc visit confirmed I was severely dehydrated. Y'all drink lots of water.
We're are getting ready to go to Colorado for a month. I've been working my butt off for a week. I've washed the 5th and the truck. Installed a under hung spare tire carrier. My God that 17.5 tire and wheel is heavy. I think all that is left is to load food tomorrow.
I took a bath with epsom salts and a couple Wild Turkey's.