Autolevel system

danemayer

I don't know if the sensors are waterproof, but there's a front sensor, usually at the top of the front compartment. There's a rear sensor, probably behind the fresh water tank.

Levelup Rear Sensor to rear of fresh tank.jpg

i4110peter

I don't know if the sensors are waterproof, but there's a front sensor, usually at the top of the front compartment. There's a rear sensor, probably behind the fresh water tank.

View attachment 64542

Thanks for the picture. I mentioned waterproof because that is what the manual says? Just curious because sometimes after driving on mountainous roads, when I try to auto level, it errors and I have to reset the zero point. and I do make sure the I'm nose high before trying to auto level. I would like to know more about the sensor design. Are they a Lippert device? Thanks again.

danemayer

Pretty sure Lippert designs and manufactures the sensor assemblies. It's possible they may source components from other companies. I'm not aware of any specific information describing what's in the module or exactly how it works.

You shouldn't have to zero calibrate all the time. That suggests one of the sensors is not securely mounted.

i4110peter

Pretty sure Lippert designs and manufactures the sensor assemblies. It's possible they may source components from other companies. I'm not aware of any specific information describing what's in the module or exactly how it works.

You shouldn't have to zero calibrate all the time. That suggests one of the sensors is not securely mounted.

Found this manual with wiring diagram which was not in my original manual....

https://www.lippertcomponents.eu/assets/content/support/manuals/leveling/CCD-0001382.pdf

You may be right about the secure mounting considering all of the other issues we've had. Thanks again.