Shocks

Flick

I need to replace the shocks on my 2015 landmark key West. D
Anyone done this before?

Just wondering out loud. Why would you want shocks on a trailer? I don’t think my coach could ride much smoother. Perhaps someone will educate me.

Flick

It came with them as oem. One is leaking

Yes, I wasn’t directing my question necessarily towards you. I understand your question and your need to replace. But I guess I was just wondering what good they do. Have a good one.

rdufek

Yes, I just did all mine on my BH. It's very easy to do. you may be able to get it done without removing the wheels but it's much much easier taking a wheel off at a time to get it done.

NYSUPstater

Just wondering out loud. Why would you want shocks on a trailer? I don’t think my coach could ride much smoother. Perhaps someone will educate me.

Helps w/ the coach riding smoother and to help negate the bumps. Does the same thing for tow vehicles. Not all RV's have them. Along the same lines as switching out/upgrading factory susp parts to wet bolts/ MorRyde CRE 3-4k series susp. Hope this helps.

carl.swoyer

I recently purchased mine from heartland parts for my 2012 Landmark.
Give Sarah a call with the last six of you Vin.
You also get a hoc discount so attach your membership number.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Gary521

The better shock than what comes on the trailer is Monroe. p/n 555001. Available from a bunch of places even Amazon. Rockauto a bit cheaper.

Thank you for sharing this information. I noticed some wear the inside of the front left tire on my 2014 Big Country. Further inspection showed both shocks on that side had come loose, the bottom nuts both gone, and damaged the shaft of the shock. I will look on line for replacement now. But my question is it appears with both shocks detached on that side the axles are no longer in alignment. Quick measurement shows about 1 inch difference left side vs right. Will replacing the shocks fix this or am I looking at a bigger problem?