Hard to find a good sofa replacement

chrisj

Hello everyone. My family and I have a 2012 Northtrail that we've really enjoyed and even taken cross country. The problem we're experiencing is the sofa material is breaking down and we are having trouble finding a good replacement. We really like the storage under the seat but this is even harder to find. Can anyone point us to a distributor to get this kind of couch? Will Heartland sell a new one? We've tried Camping World and other RV stores but no luck. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sincerely,
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_9853.jpg
    IMG_9853.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 40

Garypowell

Chris,

we simply went to Rooms To Go and found an excellent substitute. You’ll lose the storage.

the recovering idea is excellent if the space and features are of most importance.

or a slip cover.

lynndiwagoner

We pulled the sleeper sofa unit out and installed a good jack knife sofa in it's place. I built a pedestal for it so to have storage underneath. Much better. The jack knife sofa makes a better flat area for the wife to lay on an watch TV. The dogs love it.

david-steph2018

Hello everyone. My family and I have a 2012 Northtrail that we've really enjoyed and even taken cross country. The problem we're experiencing is the sofa material is breaking down and we are having trouble finding a good replacement. We really like the storage under the seat but this is even harder to find. Can anyone point us to a distributor to get this kind of couch? Will Heartland sell a new one? We've tried Camping World and other RV stores but no luck. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sincerely,
Chris

Have you tried Recpro? They have several types as per their site.
https://www.recpro.com/rv-sofas/

Also you could look at RV Surplus places such as Bontragers in White Pigeon Mich.
http://bontragers.com/

garyroee

I have replaced the sofa in the rv with this comfortable sofa bed. [FONT=&quot]An RV sofa bed saves space within your rig. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]You can either sit or sleep on these wonderful products; therefore, you won’t have to buy a secondary air mattress for when guests stay the night. That's great![/FONT]