2012 Bighorn TI-35

rnewk52

This is probably a long shot, a really long shot, but, we are looking for leads to a 2012 Bighorn TI-35
that is for sale.
We had one of these new in 2012 and let it go for something "bigger and better" and now realize this
was the one floor plan we really liked.
I talked with a factory rep just as this model was being discontinued back in late 2012 or early 2013,
and he told me there were probably less than 30 of these units built, which makes the search even tougher.
We are willing and able to travel great distances for "the right one".

Sooo, any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any info or assistance that can be offered.

wdk450

Good luck with the member posting yesterday about his Ti-35. In case that doesn't work out, I have seen a LOT of Heartlands listed on E-Bay Motors.

RLHCKO

This is probably a long shot, a really long shot, but, we are looking for leads to a 2012 Bighorn TI-35
that is for sale.
We had one of these new in 2012 and let it go for something "bigger and better" and now realize this
was the one floor plan we really liked.
I talked with a factory rep just as this model was being discontinued back in late 2012 or early 2013,
and he told me there were probably less than 30 of these units built, which makes the search even tougher.
We are willing and able to travel great distances for "the right one".

Sooo, any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any info or assistance that can be offered.
I have a 2012 Ti-35 if you are still in the market. Location is Kansas. Has new carpet and vinyl through out the camper.