Newcomer

Karenok

Hello everyone! I am new to the world of Fulltiming. I chose an RV due to life changes and having pets and simply didnt want to not have a home any longer!! I am learning quickly, have a great park and hope I can call on the experienced for advice from time to time!

danemayer

Hi Karenok,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got a great group of helpful people here who are quick to share what they've learned. Browse the various subject areas of the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions if you don't see an answer to your questions.

Also, we have a collection of owner-written user guides you might find helpful. They fill in a lot of information you won't find in the trailer manual. Here's a link.

david-steph2018

Hello everyone! I am new to the world of Fulltiming. I chose an RV due to life changes and having pets and simply didnt want to not have a home any longer!! I am learning quickly, have a great park and hope I can call on the experienced for advice from time to time!

Congrats on the change. So being in it now full timing do you plan on traveling?

Flick

The RVing lifestyle, I think, can be much like owning a home with many of the same trials and tribulations. I hope you enjoy every moment. Plan ahead for the seasons by readying your rv, for example, for the winter months ahead. You can get a treasure trove of info from this forum written by those who have lived it. Welcome.