Still having issues with 'sticky windows'

ParkIt

I searched back to 2007 posts in any part of the site that would address this...
My windows still stick/hang up when trying to open them (slide up and rear exit XO). If I loosen the interior screws any further they are going to fall out though I noticed the exteriors were drilled in so hard they bent the metal frame (new guy?).
Changed the 'cat whisker' on two to see if it made any difference, nope, still sticking right at the outside screws were jammed in. Wondering if anyone has ever loosened those then caulked to make it easier year round to open and fully close without slamming them to lock.
Someone has to have tried that and if so, what has been your outcome?
Thanks in advance!

Bobby A

My rear window has been very hard to open since new (2010), they are dual pane windows and I had to have it reworked about 4 or 5 years ago because it fogged up. They put some kind of saw lube on the track and it worked for a little while. This stuf kinda looked like vasoline but it wasn't. I think they called it saw wax now that I think of it. I think my issue might be the whole window opening needs to be cut ever so slightly, in other words the window might just be to big for the opening and its jammed in and binding up. Just my opinion though. Needless to say, I don't use that window much.

ParkIt

My rear window has been very hard to open since new (2010), they are dual pane windows and I had to have it reworked about 4 or 5 years ago because it fogged up. They put some kind of saw lube on the track and it worked for a little while. This stuf kinda looked like vasoline but it wasn't. I think they called it saw wax now that I think of it. I think my issue might be the whole window opening needs to be cut ever so slightly, in other words the window might just be to big for the opening and its jammed in and binding up. Just my opinion though. Needless to say, I don't use that window much.
Interesting. I might try snowboard wax which I haven't done yet to the rig but always have on my trucks and Jeeps. Tricky to get it between the seal and whisker but holds up against anything and doesn't drag the window motor. Might not be bad for slideout gaskets (putting it on the outside edge, not the gasket) to keep those from degrading as well.
Will report back on that after a little more research.

ParkIt

Thanks for the heads up on something other than loosening the screws. Kind of funny you mentioned it, have used 3 in 1 lubricant over WD40 since it was a family thing and gave it serious thought about using it on the frame but concerned it might clog the bottom.
Amazon has the one in your link on sale right now, nearest Walmart that has it in stock in an hour drive one way, easier to get it through Amazon.
I have the tab top locks so there is pretty much just one place to put your hands...inconvenient to be positioned right every time (at least for me, I'm short lol).