No Atta Boys?

ChopperBill

Announced my indoctrination into the Bighorn society a couple of days ago and hardly got any atta boys! Guess the word is slow getting around or forum is slow. Well its a coming and we are happier than a pig in poop!
OK gang lets here it! ATTA BOY! (blushing) :)

K

Ken Washington

ChopperBill,
Sounds like you are excited and ready for your new baby! I know that you can't wait and I am happy for you and your wife. I wish you many happy trips with no bumps in the road!
Ken

jbeletti

ChopperBill,

Congrats on your order and welcome to the club. Consider pulling that new beauty to the rally in June!

Jim

svd

ChopperBill,
Congrats! I know the excitement. Although we didn't order one, we put a deposit on one a dealer had in January, and didn't pick it up until March. We couldn't wait. Still very pleased after looking everything over much more closely. We even thought about spending the night in the yard! We won't get out unitl mid April for shakedown, but have been busy lining shelves, loading things (hopefully only half of waht we took out of our TT) and attending to other things folks have written about on this forum. Good luck!
Steve

ChopperBill

Jim Beletti said:
ChopperBill,

Congrats on your order and welcome to the club. Consider pulling that new beauty to the rally in June!

Jim

Sorry but a no go on the rally. Our truck camper club(NATCOA) is having the rally of all rallies the middle of June at Ogallala NE. We have about 17 truck camper manufactures and suppliers showing up as of today. No place has ever had that many TC's to view. If anyone is in the area stop and see whats going on.

jbeletti

Understood on the prior rally commitment ChopperBill. I've read on rv.net, other TC owners who are getting 5ers but are keeping the TC.

Growing up, all we had was a small TC on my step-dad's F-150 SRW. Seemed big to my sister and I at the time.

I think my fond memories of early camping in that TC is what draws me into the Lance TCs at the shows. They are so huge now! Cab-over sleeper over the whole quad-cab and requiring 1-ton DRWs too. Cool stuff.

Now you have the best of two worlds.

Jim

ATTA BOY!!!! Chopper Bill Congrats. We are still patiently waiting for the call from our dealer to tell us that our Bighorn has arrived as well.