Another "What are you guys using"

Peteandsharon

OK, maybe it's the fact that we're due to have decent weather in 3-4 months up here or something but I'm starting to get the major itch for the season to start. As such, I'm in the "upgrade the gear" mode. I currently use a water pressure regulator from Valterra which supposedly gives 15% better flow than the standard Wal-Mart or CW model. It's good but not great. I was looking at the Watts adjustable models at the RV water filter store website. Specifically, I was looking at the 263A which is adjustable and has a flow meter. Anyone using this? Any issues with reliability or leakage? I'm a little gun shy of running too high of a pressure but I would guess a solid 55 PSI with good flow would give a good shower and good general water pressure. I just bought the oxygenics shower head too so I should be in shower heaven.

Pete

ct0218

I use an adjustable Watts residential type from Lowes, plumbed into the water line in the UDC, set at about 55 PSI. Works better than any I have used.

Peteandsharon

It was actually the CW adjustable regulator that got me to ask about reliability. The current reviews are not very good and if I am not mistaken, I had read other reviews on the same product which indicated that they were prone to leaking.