EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Silverlake - 9/7/2017 to 9/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Venue:
------------------------------

Directions: Take exit 49 from I-5 (north or South). Head east on WA-504 (Spirit Lake Highway) for 9 miles. Turn right on Hall Rd. Silver Cove Resort is less than 1/2 mile on the right.

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 40
  • Register by end of day 7/31/2017
  • Site fee: $39.85 (with tax and discount) per night. A one night deposit will be required at time of reservation.
  • Club Member Event fee: None
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20

Sponsor: Curtis Trailers (www.curtistrailers.com) Will have three rigs on display. We will have pizza on Friday and Tri-tips and chicken on Saturday thanks to their support! There will also be a technician on sit over the weekend to fix minor issues - bring your lists.

Additional Info:
Come join the fun at the Washington State Chapter rally on beautiful Silver Lake near Mt St. Helens. We'll head to the West Coast Regional rally the following week.
Call the park directly at 367-967-2057 to make your reservations. Let them know that you are coming for the Heartland Owners Club Rally. We have released all the unreserved sites back to the Resort but there are still sites available as of the middle of August.
We have also contracted with Silver Spur RV Park in Silverton, OR (www.silverspurrvpark.com) to set aside 15 sites for those of us who wish to stop there Monday and Tuesday nights (September 11 and 12). That is about a 3 hour drive from Silver Cove RV Resort. It is less than 3 hours to Seven Feathers from Silver Spur. If you are interested in breaking up the trip to the regional rally and staying in Siverton a couple of nights, call the Park directly and let them know you are part of the Heartland Owners Club. We have sites 15-21 and 34-41 for our group.
After you have your reservation(s), let us know (either by posting on this event thread or by Private message or email) what your dates are, what site number(s) you've been assigned and how many are in your party.
Schedule
Check-in: Thursday 1:00 - 4:00

Meet-n-Greet: 5:00 at the lodge - BYOB and appetizers to share

Golf: Friday 9:00 AM at Lewis River Golf Course

Pizza dinner: Friday 5:00 at the lodge provided courtesy of Curtis Trailers and Heartland Owners Club (
Resort has a new outdoor, wood-fired pizza oven that we'll use to cook your custom made pizzas!!) BYOB

Potluck: Saturday at the lodge 5:00 happy hour+, 6-ish for dinner - entree of Steak and Chicken provided courtesy of Curtis Trailers (A - K please bring a side dish; L - Z please bring a dessert) BYOB

Raffle: after potluck dinner (one donation per rig of items $15 to $20 to be raffled is appreciated but not required)

Continental Breakfast: Sunday 9:00 AM at the lodge

There is fishing every day on the lake with boat rentals available through the RV Resort. WA fishing license required.
Can be purchased online at: https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/#/login. 1, 2 and 3 day as well as annual licenses are available.
Out of state: 1 day - $11.35; 2 day - $15.75; 3 day - $19.05; Annual - $84.50. Resident annual - $29.50

It is about one hour from the resort to Mt. St. Helens.
2017 WA Chapter Rally Attendee List
NAMEUser NameHOC#Arrival DateDeparture DateSite #Number of peopleCaravan?
Curtis Trailers7-Sep10-Sep17
Curtis Trailers7-Sep10-Sep18
Curtis Trailers7-Sep10-Sep19
Tom & Marla Englishtenglish17317-Sep11-Sep392Y
Rod & Kelly DitrichFor20hunter23365-Sep11-Sep402N
Duke & Jan Ditrichjmditrich24877-Sep11-Sep412?
Tom & Lorraine ChinnJASMAR18544-Sep11-Sep422
Bill & Linda MemmerBilliam33266-Sep11-Sep432Y
Pat & Elaine PoolePossum5127846-Sep11-Sep442Y
Deb & Jerry Earlsdebjer20367-Sep11-Sep452N
Chuck & Donna HaleLTZ20464-Sep11-Sep462Y
Doug & Doris Andersongrampafish24204-Sep11-Sep472Y
Mike & Wendie BromleyMike-Wendie35327-Sep11-Sep482Y
Dean & Jodi Madisonshovelguy14617-Sep11-Sep492Y
John & Debbie Kramerjdfishing18096-Sep11-Sep502N
Sonja Nisson & Julie RogersSonja25376-Sep11-Sep512N
Barb & Harlan NaegeliBarb_Harlan34165-Sep11-Sep522N
Lee & Shelly LimpachGramphlee36157-Sep11-Sep1062Y
Dave & Yvonne DirksenDirksen-213247-Sep11-Sep1072Y
Bruce McLaughlinmanzan18696-Sep11-Sep1081Y
Jim & Melody MinorBigJim4526174-Sep11-Sep1092Y
Dick & Peggy KeethFriends of Wilburns4-Sep11-Sep112
Jim & Sue WilburnRenoJim34044-Sep11-Sep1142Y

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Doug.......Sign Jim & Melody and the Pug Ginger up for this rally. Missed your rally this year so it's a go for next year.

We plan on spending plenty of time in Oregon and Washington this next year.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Sounds like a great time! I can't wait! Count us in!

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jdfishing

Hey Guys: Sign the Kramers up. Looking forward to seeing you in Jackson. Hope your trip is going well. I'm tired of all this home stuff that keeps poping up and I'm ready to hit the road.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
"Hale" yeah, sign us up. We know it will be a great time! See you guys in Vegas & Jackson! Can't wait, so excited!

Chuck & Donna

Last edited:

TheWade2

Hi Doug and Doris,

Silverlake looks like fun! Would you sign Steve and I up for this rally? We are also attending Canyonville so this would be a fun time all around!

Thanks!
Steve and Carol Wade

Grampafish

Jim & Melody, Rod & Kelly, John & Debbie, Chuck & Donna and Steve & Carol, Thank you all for your quick response to this new event thread. We will be updating Post #1 later this year with a lot more information about rally plans and things to in the area and at the resort.

We hope this rally will be even more fun than Anacortes. We might even pull off a caravan to 7 Feathers for the Regional.

Sonja

Julie and I will be there. We were so disappointed that we could not come this year, and are especially excited about Silverlake. We miss you guys and all our Heartland friends.

rickandjoyce

Rick and I are planning on coming to Silverlake. We've missed many rallies due to conflicting travel dates, but looking forward to this one. Will be in Vegas also. VIVA!
Can someone please tell me how to find a map to download and how to note the states visited? I am having the worse time with that.
Thanks,
Joyce

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Joyce,

We are looking forward to seeing you and Rick in Vegas! As far as the map in the signature block, I heard that they were having problems with it a couple days ago, but supposedly got it fixed. Here is the link.

Rod
Rick and I are planning on coming to Silverlake. We've missed many rallies due to conflicting travel dates, but looking forward to this one. Will be in Vegas also. VIVA!
Can someone please tell me how to find a map to download and how to note the states visited? I am having the worse time with that.
Thanks,
Joyce

- - - Updated - - -

Sonja and Julie,

We can't wait to see you guys! Please tell me that you guys are gonna make the National Rally and the Jackson Rally?

Rod

Julie and I will be there. We were so disappointed that we could not come this year, and are especially excited about Silverlake. We miss you guys and all our Heartland friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo Hoo!!!
Mark and I will plan to be there.
Kristy

Grampafish

Rick and Joyce, we look forward to meeting you in Las Vegas and are glad you will be able to join the Washington rally next year.

Mark and Kristy, It will be great for you to join us again in Washington with your growing family of four legged wonder dogs.

Grampafish

Paul and Candy, We look forward to your participation again next year.

We have already have 11 rigs planning to be at Silver Lake and the rally is more than a year away. :cool:

NorthCal Bob

Hi Doris and Doug,
Had a great time this year at your rally, sign us up for Silverlake. Looking forward to meeting again in Jackson.

Bo and Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.