------------------------------
  • WillowTree RV Resort
  • 2000 Old Buck Creek Road
  • Longs, SC 29568
  • http://willowtreervr.com/ 866-207-2267
  • 20 sites held. Will be released on March 15, 2018
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Fee may apply.
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 3/15/2018
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 05
  • Potluck time: 6:30 PM

Additional Info:

Agenda

Friday – 5/4

7:00 PM Meet n Greet – Bring your favorite beverage and a snack to share

Saturday – 5/5

8:30 AM – 10:00 AM - Breakfast – Bring breakfast item, fruit, casserole, etc. to share. Club to provide bacon, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, juice and coffee

12:00 PM – Lunch on your own

6:30 PM - Pot Luck: In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the club will be providing a Taco Bar with all the fixins. bring you best sides, deserts, and your favorite beverage.

7:00 – 9:00 PM Heartland Gives Back –
The Fort Bragg NC USO is in the need of donation of washcloths for our returning service members from deployment . Fort Bragg NC is one of the largest installations that has a huge number of deployment service members all over the world. Our USO is planning for several redeployment homecomings at Fort Bragg and one of our shortage items needed are washcloths for our Rack Packs. Please help us welcome home our Single Service Members with a hygiene kit complete with a fresh washcloths. The club will also take cash donations for the Fort Bragg NC USO. With these donations they will also be able to purchase additional washcloths as needed to complete the Rack Packs.

Friendly fellowship

Sunday – 5/6

8:30 AM – 10:00 AM breakfast club to provide donuts pastries coffee
10:00 – Say goodbyes and safe travels

Attendees
Dan GrahamLexie Graham1397North Trail24
Nathan MathisByrd Mathis1298Landmark305/3- 5/7
Barry JonesKaren Jones3929Bighorn25
Kevin JonesKandy Jones3501Mallard26
Dick HazelDebbie Hazel1279Big Country395/1 - 5/6
John CullMelinda Cull2582Landmark325/2 - 5/7
Jim EdwardsSue EdwardsSOB
Don JewellMidge Jewell3518Mallard84
Hayden Warren
Gigi Warren
Cyclone
5/4 - 5/6

Last edited:

davebennington

Bill,

Willow Tree is always a good choice. Most people do not know Willow Tree is where the Southeast region was started many years ago.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have never been able to attend the SC Rally in Longs but since both of us are now retired, will have to try to make this one.

Miller0758

I think work and school may get in the way sad to say. It's a long ride for essentially 1 day.

Venue:
  • WillowTree RV Resort
  • 2000 Old Buck Creek Road
  • Longs, SC 29568
  • http://willowtreervr.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: Fee may apply.
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 4/15/2018
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 05
  • Potluck time: 6:30 PM

Additional Info:
Please subscribe to this thread for updates as details are still being finalized

TeamReyn

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but I think my wife, kids, and I should be able to make it. I'll probably make reservations next week after pay day. We're only a couple of hours away from willowtree.

Michael47

We have reservations for the Rally. This will be our first rally since purchasing our 18 Big Horn.
Joined the North Carolina group but too late for last Falls meet. Looking forward to this trip.
Will be traveling up from Ocean Lakes on the 4th.

Barry & Karen Jones

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have reservations for the Rally. This will be our first rally since purchasing our 18 Big Horn.
Joined the North Carolina group but too late for last Falls meet. Looking forward to this trip.

Barry & Karen Jones

Awesome looking forward to meeting you guys!

billyjoeraybob

Time to reserve your site for the SC rally at Willow Tree 5/4/18 - 5/6/18. We are holding sites until 3/15. Call today and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally to ensure you are with the group.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We have our reservations!!! We will be checking in on May 3 and leaving on May 7. We will be on site 23. (LOOKING AT YOU Bill!) Cant wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Barry & Karen Jones

Looking forward to meeting your Barry and Karen! We have been going to these rallies for a long time and always have a great time!
Phil & Becky Smith

Toccoatravelers

Wish we could go this year but Patti will be visiting her Mom in Kentucky that weekend. We loved Willow Tree last year, sorry we won't be there this year 😕

billyjoeraybob

Kandy and I will be there again this year..... Site 26
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! How are Kandys folks doing? Will they be coming also? We really enjoyed meeting them as well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MallardHead

They are good, I have sent them the dates, will be talking to them tonight about it...
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys again! How are Kandys folks doing? Will they be coming also? We really enjoyed meeting them as well.

DebiMac

Bill & Janet...did you get my private message? I still don’t have this app figured out so hope I did it right.

Debi

billyjoeraybob

Bill & Janet...did you get my private message? I still don’t have this app figured out so hope I did it right.

Debi
Yep just working a lot this week. I will try to get you some info over the weekend

MallardHead

Has there been a list started as to what foods folks are bringing... I ain't doing the Dutch Over Apple Dessert this year, was to windy last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.