• Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 4/15/2019
  • Site fee: $34.20 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 04
  • Potluck time: 5 PM
Additional Info: Some of you have been to Little Creek and seemed to have enjoyed it. We know we did, so hook up your rig and head our way! The park is actually just outside of Ruidoso in Alto.Please call the park to make your reservation and mention you are with the Heartland group. Post here once reservations are made. They will honor the rate if you come in a few days before or leave a few days after.

5/2 Thursday - 6 pm will be the Meet and Greet in the clubhouse. Pulled pork sandwiches with all the fixings will be provided by the club. Bring your drink of choice. We will be doing a 50/50 throughout the rally, drawing will be Saturday evening. Looking for volunteers to help with that.

5/3 Friday - Coffee and donuts at 8 in the clubhouse.
For those who want to go we have planned a trip to Cloudcroft to have lunch and see the sites, from there to Alamogordo to the White Sands National Monument and then back to the park. The plan is to leave the park at 10, eat lunch in Cloudcroft at the restaurant of your choice, then to Alamogordo. There are some Pistachio stores between Cloudcroft and Alamogordo you might want to check out. It's a beautiful drive so we hope you will go. Dinner is on your own but we will have an Ice Cream social and steal a gift in the clubhouse at 7 PM, so bring something $10-15, it doesn't have to be RV related and yes it might get stolen before the night is over. Wrap it in a bag or something just so it can't be seen. Going to be a fun night.

5/4 Saturday - 9 AM - Frank and his crew Breakfast extravaganza at the clubhouse. Meat is furnished but we will need other breakfast items, eggs, potatoes, biscuits/gravy, etc. The rest of the day you are on your own. The area is beautiful with lots of shopping and sites to see. We will have a potluck at 5 pm, NY Strip Steak and chicken for those who don't eat beef and baked potatoes will be furnished by the club so please bring sides/desserts to go with that, and your drink of choice. Drawings and door prizes will follow the meal.

5/5 Sunday - Coffee and breakfast burritos at 8 in the clubhouse and we will say our goodbyes to those who will be leaving.

ATTENDEES:
1. Don and Vicky Smith April 26-May 7 CONFIRMED Site #3
2. George Speir and "Dolly" April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #28
3. Garry Gilbert and the "Aussie" girls April 30-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #49
4. Gregg and Linda Wibbels April 30-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #52
5. Dan and Ann Mayer May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #48
6. Roy Allen May 1-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #25
7. Ron and Carol Moore May 2-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #38
8. Jim and Lynn Dykes April 26-May 7 CONFIRMED Site #26
9. Robert and Shelley Machac May 2-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #55
10. Ed and Susan Potts April 29-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #21
11. Pat and Elaine Poole April 30-May 7 CONFRMED Site #54
12. John and Debi MacVie May 1-6 CONFIRMED Site #20
13. Ernie and Marie Perez April 30-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #50
14. Stan and Gail Skibitzki May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #41
15. Corbin and Flora Tayloe April 29-May 5 CONFIRMED Site #51
16. Clarence and Barbara VanLandingham May 1-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #53
17. Gus and Debra Funderburg May 1-6 CONFIRMED Site#45
18. Jim and Jei Arganbright April 30-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #57
19. Crosby and Brenda McDowell April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #30
20. Steve and Susan Patterson May 2-5 CONFIRMED Site #56
21. Frank and Debbie Baker April 29-May 6 CONFIRMED Site #23
22. Patty Greeves and Bobbie Kerns MAY 1- 5 CONFIRMED Site #58
23. Bradley and Toya Black May 2-6 CONFIRMED Site #36

Last edited:

Chippendale

Peanut, Dolly says to sign us up right now, she can't wait to get back to the mountains of New Mexico. We will give you our dates later.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
This should work into our plans for that time frame. We will let you know when we get our travel dates finalized. We enjoyed it the last time we were there.

'Lil Guy'

Will get back to you with dates. Debbie and I will make an appearance if you have those hot dogs you had in Albuquerque. Really enjoyed the area around Ruidoso.

Pokiejoe

This should work into our plans for that time frame. We will let you know when we get our travel dates finalized. We enjoyed it the last time we were there.

Great! We have you added :) See you in a few weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Will get back to you with dates. Debbie and I will make an appearance if you have those hot dogs you had in Albuquerque. Really enjoyed the area around Ruidoso.

That's awesome! Got you added and looking forward to seeing you guys again. Will probably need to have Frank's Breakfast Extravaganza :)

'Lil Guy'

If you want a Breakfast Extravaganza, you’ve got it. How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Peanut, Dolly says to sign us up right now, she can't wait to get back to the mountains of New Mexico. We will give you our dates later.

Ok Don and Vickie, Molly said if Dolly gets to go, then she wants to go too! We will be there, but I don't know the dates yet, but I think it will be the whole week. You New Mexico folks have a state park we kind of like so we will probably overnight at Bottomless Lakes on the way there.

Pokiejoe

Dan and Ann Mayer will be attending. Arrival 5/2. Departure 5/5. Reservations made with park.

Great Dan and Ann, got ya down...looking forward to seeing you guys again :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Don and Vickie, Molly said if Dolly gets to go, then she wants to go too! We will be there, but I don't know the dates yet, but I think it will be the whole week. You New Mexico folks have a state park we kind of like so we will probably overnight at Bottomless Lakes on the way there.

Mike and Peg, we have you added and excited you are going to come :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a Breakfast Extravaganza, you’ve got it. How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Will work real hard to get the hot dogs there...

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Put us down. Will have to work with my employer to see if we can make it, But I want to!!

Arrive 5/2 Depart 5/5. I'll call park to make reservations when we know for sure.

Chippendale

How about those hot dogs? Are they gonna be available?

Dolly has a question about the "hot dogs", she says the only time she remembers being hot was one time back in 2012 when we were in Albuquerque and then a couple of months ago in Pueblo. She says she has always been real coool up in Ruidoso. Looking forward to it, wish we were there now.

Ted_Dee

Dee and I will be there. I don't know the dates yet but we will BE THERE this time. I will start a "Go Food Me" account soon to make sure we make it all the way.

jbeletti

We really enjoyed our time the last time (Howard and Shelly) the rally was held here. Sadly, we can't make this one as we need to be home at the time to finalize all things Goshen! Have a blast everyone!

DaveTyler

Dave and Kathy Tyler to arrive April 28th-May 7th. Looking Forward again
to Don and Vicky's Rally. Did make reservations with Carol at park.

Pokiejoe

Dee and I will be there. I don't know the dates yet but we will BE THERE this time. I will start a "Go Food Me" account soon to make sure we make it all the way.

Ted and Dee, we are glad you guys are going to make it and yes if we need to put in to the "Go Food Me" account we will do that, Don said, how's a dozen donuts sound for starters?? See you soon! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dave and Kathy Tyler to arrive April 28th-May 7th. Looking Forward again
to Don and Vicky's Rally. Did make reservations with Carol at park.

Yay!! Glad you guys are coming...you are added to the list :)

- - - Updated - - -

Put Betty and I down for the Rally. Should be a lot of fun!!

Betty and Keith Orlopp

40 ft Landmark

Keith and Betty, you are added and looking forward to seeing you there :)

Pokiejoe

We really enjoyed our time the last time (Howard and Shelly) the rally was held here. Sadly, we can't make this one as we need to be home at the time to finalize all things Goshen! Have a blast everyone!

We will miss you guys but we pretty well guessed you would be doing Goshen stuff. We will see you there, save us a spot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.