• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: none
  • Golf Cart fees?: ask about fee new for 2019

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 35
  • Register by end of day 6/4/2019
  • Site fee: $79.00 and up all sites get a 10% discount.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0.00
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: August 02
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

Additional Info:
When booking you should receive a 10% discount off your total bill.
Also please let me know your arrival and departure dates along with your HOC number.

2019 New York HOC Rally
Welcome to the 1000 Islands!
The last stop in New York before heading into Canada, the campground is located on the Saint Lawrence River where you can watch the mighty lake ships pass right by the campground or a perhaps a tropical drink at the tiki bar while sitting poolside, There are many many things to do up here in Alexandria Bay from walking the historic towns and villages to the many of golf courses, or go for a bike ride and fallow the seaway trail all the way up to Massena.
Whatever you decide to do come on up for a nice relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
If you are looking to explore Canada I’m not an expert by any means, however, I do believe you need your passport. New York residence residents require a passport or an enhanced drivers license.

Wednesday

Sharon and I are providing dinner for all the early birds coming in on Wednesday everything will be cooked to order so nobody will be eating hockey pucks. So You can choose from the following:
- Cheese Burgers
-Zweigle hot dogs - red or white https://zweigles.com/
-Zweigle sausage
with your choice of french fries or onion rings.
if anyone wants to add anything feel free but not required
-We will have a full open working bar (spirits/wine/beer/soda/juices/tea) and will be open all weekend.
Beer is provided by Genesee Brewery https://www.geneseebeer.com/
If I can get some help with an extra grill (for Wednesday only)
Also if could get some help with a couple of gazebos and some folding tables that would help out a lot.

Thursday
Time 6:30ish - If anyone is interested we are going to Fins Eatery next door they have fair prices, good food, and huge portions. finseateryandpub.com

Friday
-8:30 am Club provided breakfast. There will be coffee and juice served with bagels, doughnuts.
-Time TBD Wine and Beer tasting at 1000 Island winery.
-5:00 pm- Happy Hour. So don't forget to bring your favorite beverage.
-6:00 pm- Meet and Greet with a potluck. Bring a dish and your favorite drink.
Location - Pavilion
Fire at fire pit following dinner

Saturday

-8:30 am Club provided breakfast. There will be coffee and juice served with bagels, doughnuts, and sticky buns; a Lyle Mercer specialty. Location- Pavilion
-We will also have information for Uncle Sams boat tour for Singer Castle and Bolt. This is the perfect time to explore the many shops that are in Alexandria Bay. https://usboattours.com/1000islands/
-5:00 pm- Happy Hour
-6:30 Catered Dinner. Location- Pavilion

Sticky Lipps BBQ https://stickylipsbbq.com/stickylips/
Club Will be providing

• Pulled pork
  • BBQ Beans
  • Mac salad
  • Mashed Patios / gravy
  • Corn
  • Green salad
  • If anyone would like to add to this feel free and of course desserts are always welcome

Sunday
8:30 am Club provided Breakfast. Time to empty the FRIDGE!!

sitemap
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/5b0bc...28704aa76b.pdf

Attendee List

Name ArrivalDepartureSite #H.O.C. #FeeShirts
1Mike Sharon Besanceney7/318/61153061no3XL XL-Mpt
2Jamie Ginger Walker 8/18/51111123noM-Mpi
3Mike Donna Tinklin8/18/4931727noL-XLpi
4Steve Mary Tompson8/18/5853670noPASSpt
5Mike Cris Del Fuico8/28/41013683noL-XLbi
6Doug Anglin8/18/4904098nobi
7Dale Karen Fredrickson7/318/51073051noXL-XLbi
8Glen Fran Schaaf 7/318/4501536noPASSbi
9Ed Hickman Pat Turgeon7/318/5542032noXL-Lbi
10Jeff Kim Totton 8/18/51094805noPASSpi
11Dave Nona Gruner 7/318/41171028noXL-XLpi
12Jon Pat Hobart 7/318/51191025noL-3XLpi
13Loren Joanne Smith7/308/7961636noL-3XLbi
14Bob Christine Fournelle8/18/5451047noPASSpt
15Mike Cindy Staden8/28/4866174noM-M bi
16Elliot Farnsworth Helen Matte8/18/5872082noXL-XLpi
17 Rob Cheryl Fraser8/18/5953127noM-XLpt
18London Loukx Donna Hale8/18/4896422nopi

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
https://www.swanbayresort.com/pictures-and-videos

14ugdgh.jpg

25ilke9.jpg

szx6aa.jpg

tomjanej

Congrats on choosing a great venue for the 2019 NY rally. Its a beautiful area with lots of great things to do and see -- boat tour is mandatory! Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend due to NASCAR at Watkins Glen that weekend but know everyone in attendance will have a wonderful weekend. :cool:

ILH

What a coincidence! We're camping this weekend at Wellesley Island State Park and I saw the posting for the 2019 NY rally. We're going around this afternoon to see what the park looks like.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
What a coincidence! We're camping this weekend at Wellesley Island State Park and I saw the posting for the 2019 NY rally. We're going around this afternoon to see what the park looks like.
It’s a beautiful area I hope you can join us for the rally we are talking with the Campground on changing a couple of sites I’ll be posting any and all updates that may come along.

mbesanceney

Congrats on choosing a great venue for the 2019 NY rally. Its a beautiful area with lots of great things to do and see -- boat tour is mandatory! Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend due to NASCAR at Watkins Glen that weekend but know everyone in attendance will have a wonderful weekend. :cool:

Well if you ever get tiered of race cars lol feel free to join us perhaps we should do a rally in Watkins Glen that way you have no excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbesanceney

Welcome the Walker family!!
As soon as I figure out how to use the the attendee list I’ll put you on.

mbesanceney

Hi Mike,
Do we sign up with you or call the resort directly?

Please call the Campground directly and tell them you are with the heartland owners club and let me know if there are problems booking.

Bighorn55

The Thompsons are in.

After missing out on all the fun last year we are very happy to be able to attend this Rally.

Arriving on 8/1, Departing on 8/6 in site 85.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The Thompsons are in.

After missing out on all the fun last year we are very happy to be able to attend this Rally.

Arriving on 8/1, Departing on 8/6 in site 85.

SWEET!!! Can’t wait to catch up with you guys.

NYSUPstater

It's a brand new rv park that just opened up about 3 years ago. Been there 2x. No cable tv hook up, but has all other hook-ups. Concrete pads/level pads. Walking path to grocery store (which it has --not sure if still does-- HUGE coffee rolls.....yummmmm).Easy to get to and can watch the ocean ships going by as Mike posted a bit back. Kinda neat if it's a foggy morning and you here the ships fog horns. Last I knew, the CG owners were going to expand the park and add another pool. Not sure if it can be done or not or who'd be interested, but hire a fishing guide and go out for the day fishing---not sure where you'd get licenses tho. Boldt and Singer (Singer sewing machine fame) castles, boat tours.

We're in.
Site: 101
Arrive: 82
Depart: 8-4

mbesanceney

Only applies to if you stay seven or mores days. Under seven days includes water, sewer, and electric. There is no cable hook ups at this campground.

porthole

Retired
Only applies to if you stay seven or mores days. Under seven days includes water, sewer, and electric. There is no cable hook ups at this campground.

I just put my days in to get an idea. It listed electric as 20/30 at $5 a day or 50 at $10 a day, over 7 days - metered.

Screenshot 2018-09-16 13.36.24.jpg

mbesanceney

Don’t book through the website. You have to call the the campground and let them know that you are with the heartland rally. You get a 10% discount. We never never went through the website, we called them directly.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The Marig's are in arriving Friday 8/2 to Monday 8/5 site 95. Mike when I asked the girl for the price she said they did not know the 2019 rates yet and she also gave me site number 85 as a choice which I see another member here was given. You might want to call your contact person to be sure their staff is aware of this price you were quoted and that our reservations are holding in their system. Looking forward to a great rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.