EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OH, Millersburg - 5/3/2019 to 5/4/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Ohio Spring Camp-Out - One of the first get togethers of the camping season to visit with your Heartland friends after a long winter. It will be no stress, fun and a just laid back weekend.
  • 4483 Township Hwy. 367
  • Millersburg, OH 44654
  • (330)893-3607
  • http://www.scenichillsrvpark.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes, but must be on a leash.
  • Golf carts allowed?: No need for golf carts the Camp-Out is all within a short walk.

Details:
  • Site fee: $76 for 2 nights, $100 for 3 nights
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $0
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: May 04
  • Potluck time: 5:00 P.M.
  • Camp-Out Schedule click below in Attached Files
  • Best Things to Do Near Millersburg
Hershberger Farm & Bakery
Guggisberg Cheese Factory
Holmes County Flea Market
Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center
The Farm at Walnut Creek
Yoder's Amish Home
The Amish Country Theater
Berlin Creek & Blue River Galleries
Holmes County Trail
Victorian House
Berlin Village Antique Mall
Antiques Trading Post
Country Edge Antiques
David Warther Carvings
Millersburg Glass Museum
Country Life Antiques
Village Antique Emporium
Coblentz Chocolate Company

• Event Leader: DCG1986(click to contact) PLEASE let us know of your arrival and departure dates once you have made your reservation.

Additional Info:
Call the campground (330)893-3607 and tell them you are making a reservation for the Heartland Owners Club Camp-Out. Once you made the reservation send them a deposit of $30.00 by check by, April 17, 2019, to guarantee your reservation. They do NOT accept credit cards.

Cancellation policy: They must receive a phone call 48 hours prior to arrival date notifying them of a cancellation. At that time, the deposit will be put on a campers account as a credit for a future reservation, with no expiration date. They do not mail refunds.

Attendance:
1. Don & Cindy Gilbert: 5/1 - 5/5 Site#21
2. Robert & Lorna McDonald 5/2 - 5/5 Site#22
3. Fred & Diane McLane: 5/1 - 5/5
4. Mark & Linda Comer: 5/2 - 5/5 Site#23
5. Frank & Sandra Bennett: 5/1 - 5/11 Site#2

Attachments

• 2019 Spring Camp-Out Schedule.pdf
    317 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
No promises, but going to put it in the calendar, which is a positive. Hopefully can commit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hoping we can stop in on hte way back from either Alabama or Georgia

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I'll ask Linda but she will still be in school but maybe I can get her to take off on Friday anyway. Fingers crossed.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Just called to reserver. Need to wait till April 1st to mail deposit.

Ok Robert & Lorna
We're looking forward to seeing our Heartland friends this spring and seeing how everyone survived the winter. It's been tough here in Florida.:rolleyes::p

- - - Updated - - -

I'll ask Linda but she will still be in school but maybe I can get her to take off on Friday anyway. Fingers crossed.

It would be wonderful if you and Linda could make it. We're not making a big schedule for the camp-out, just hope to have a nice weekend with friends.

orion7144

Just called to verify reservation and to let them know we were sending the deposite. We will be on site 22

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Looks like we'll be joining ya'll. We'll be coming in Thursday evening and I think we are on site #23.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
unfortunately we will not be leaving Georgia until 5-4 and will not be able to make it.
frown.png

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Almost Campout Time!! We are looking forward to starting the Camping season. This is a get together mostly to visit with Heartland Friends. It will be a no stress, fun laid back weekend! There are no planned activities during the day. you are free to explore the area. All evening get togethers will be at Site 21. There will be a nightly Campfire and if anyone has firewood to bring, it would be helpful.

• Thursday at 5:30 pm Pizza Party provided by Don and Cindy
  • Friday 1:00 pm Cookies and Coffee; Dinner at Amish Door, Berlin. Leave Campground at 4:30 pm
  • Saturday 8:30 am Pancake breakfast; 5 pm Walking Taco Potluck
  • Sunday 8:00 am Continental breakfast; 12 noon is checkout time

Info on the Walking Taco Potluck. The taco can be made several different ways. We are providing Dorito or Frito Chips and you can put all the taco fixings in the bag. It can also be made on a plate or bowl. We are providing the meat and chips. We are asking those attending to provide a side dish or dessert. Also if each couple could provide one of the following items: Shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and sour cream. Just let Cindy know what you are bringing. Please bring your own table service.

Looking forward to seeing you soon. Any questions, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.