llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 6 are blocked with 14 total available
  • Register by end of day 1/26/2019
  • Site fee: $50.00 possible rally rate discount per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 0
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: April 27
  • Potluck time: 5:00 pm ish

Additional Info:

I would call the guest ranch at 520-586-7533 to register - I had trouble using the online system in the website.

This camp out is a relaxing weekend with time to explore the local area and enjoy time with our Heartland friends. Some near by sites of interest are listed below. My favorite is The Amerind Museum which is very near The Triangle T. Also a short drive from the guest ranch is Cochise's Stronghold in The Coronado National Forest. A longer drive will take you to The Chiricahua National Monument with some very spectacular rock formations and views. Further to the east on I10 is Wilcox home of Rex Allen.

We will have a potluck meal on Saturday at around 5pm so please plan accordingly.

Amerind Museum ....................................
.http://www.amerind.org/
Chiricahua National Monument .....................https://www.nps.gov/chir/index.htm
Cochise's Stronghold ................................https://cochisestronghold.com/
Wilcox, AZ.................................................http://www.cityofwillcox.org/home/index.shtml

ATTENDEES:

NAMEDATE INDATE OUTPOT LUCK DISHES
Lynn & Rose Alsbury4/26/20194/28/2019Crockpot Beans and Hamburger Plus
Jim & Jia Arganbright4/26/20194/28/2019Donut twists and something else
Ernie & Marie Perez4/26/20194/28/2019Potatoe Salad & Dinner Rolls
Nick & Patty Hallock4/26/20194/28/2019Fruit Salad
Jacie & Richard Rubenstein4/26/20194/28/2019Sweet & Spicy Meatballs
Hank & Pam Wacker4/25/20194/28/2019Tossed Salad & Dressings
[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:

Az_Ernie

Lynn and Rose,

We will be arriving April 26th and departing on April 28th. We have already called RV park and made reservations. Look forward to seeing you guys again!

Last edited:

llalsbury

Lynn and Rose,

We will be arriving April 26th and departing on April 28th. We have already called RV park and made reservations. Look forward to see you guys again!

Rose says yipee!! I have added you to the list and I second the yipee!

- - - Updated - - -

4 rigs are set to attend the camp out, 2 blocked spaces remain. If you want to join the fun, be sure to contact The Triangle T before the end of January. There are some great places to explore in the area. So don't miss out on the fun.

llalsbury

Nick & Patty Hallock our newest members have joined us for the Camp Out at The Triangle T Guest Ranch. This brings us to 5 rigs and there could be room for more, just call the venue and make a reservation.

llalsbury

Gary and Kim Rogers have had a change of plans and will not be attending our camp-out in April. We are sorry to miss you and I hope they will take a look at our chapter rally in Oct.

llalsbury

Jacie & Richard Rubenstein are joining the camp out. Looking forward to a great time with everyone.

llalsbury

Hank & Pam Wacker have joined us on the camp out. We number 6 rigs and we should have a nice bunch for a relaxing weekend.

Az_Ernie

Lynn and Rose,
Thank you both for your hard work putting this camp-out together. Marie and I had a great time and everyone we spoke with expressed the same. We're looking forward to the next chapter rally at Camp Verde!

Ernie and Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.