• Club Member Event fee: $20 per RV
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: Not allowed
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 2 events TBD
  • Potluck time: TBD

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Following Jim's Post, I have sent Punchbowl animated emails to all who have signed up for this Rally. If you have paid a deposit, you will be refunded in full. Please read my email to each of you for details.
This Rally Post is now "History" and the Rally has been cancelled.

WANTED IN WYOMING

Mountain Regional Rally
June 8 – 12, 2022 -Rally
June 5,6,7, 2022 – Pre-Rally

On behalf of the Heartland Owners Club, the Mountain Region
Presents
WANTED IN WYOMING”

The hosting State of Wyoming, the city of Gillette and the Cam-Plex Fairground - Energy Hall will provide the “Gathering Hole”. This EVENT may very well leave you “Speechless or “Tongue-tied before you depart! The Cam-Plex Fairgrounds is an incredible facility for the Rally headquarters! Our exclusive use of the Energy Hall is a Giant 21,000 sq. ft facility which will be completely remodeled by June 2020 - see Artist Rendering on below attachments! Events & activities will take place inside a beautiful groomed air-conditioned facility including a full commercial kitchen for our catering requirements. Seminars will be offered in break-out conference rooms within the Hall, providing uninterrupted use of the rally-hall to socialize, relax, have a drink, snack or shop the vendor and Arts & Craft tables. RV Displays TBD - as the closest Heartland Dealer is in Casper Wy or Billings MT.

The Rally Rate will be $27 per night plus tax.

The Cam-Plex features several RV dedicated areas. The Marquee Campground has been selected to circle the wagons, featuring 250 full hook-up sites, 5 rows (A,B,C,D,E) each offering 50 sites featuring 20-50AMP & 30-30AMP sites per row. RV parking sites will feature 100% grass laden Terra-Fir ma with some sites displaying a vacant site between them. Each site is 25 feet wide & 50 feet long. All roadways are 40 feet wide and you may park your TV parallel to the front of your RV or on the side. We also have a dedicated parking area for those not needing their TV close at hand. Wow, talk about the room to PLAY! Oh, by the way, the Marquee lot is directly across the street from the Rally hall. Less than a block to walk!!!!

This event is Hosted by the Mountain Region & Members, dedicated exclusively for you,
ALL HOC Members and Heartland Owners”!

Our Rally “theme” is Western and we will feature one “Very Special Night”.
Jim Beletti has been our HOC “Founder, Leader and go to Parts Guy” going on 14 years with this Rally!
The end of 2022 may consummate his ending of a fantastic run!
At this point in time, we don’t have the exact date so this Rally will stage the foundation for a

“JIM BELETTI ROAST”
This night will eclipse any Hollywood celebrity roast.
We have our own Rodney Dangerfield’s & Foster Brooks expelling stories faster than Jim can replace your RV Lock!

Hold UP NOW WHOA! You can’t miss this ONE!
Book early as our goal is to sell all 140 RV Sites in honor of our beloved JimB.
Afterward join us for a caravan to “North of the border” for our Canadian Neighbors Regional Rally, perhaps with a stop in Butte MT for a short rally and rest stop on the way. TBA.

RESERVATIONS:
Make your reservations via this Rally Thread or PM. “Do Not Call the Cam-Plex”.
Sites numbers are assigned when accompanied with a deposit. This facility is huge, there isn’t a bad site in the bunch, but some are closer to the Rally Hall than others! If you want to be together with a friend make sure it is known on your post or PM. Your group's request should follow each other & requesting either 50 or 30 AMP service. Group Sites will not be held without a reservation request from each attendee.
Please note, 50 AMP service will not be available for 40 RV's, site assignments will be posted in order of reservations received with a deposit. If you don't need 50 Amps please let me know at the time of booking. Remember Site numbers will be assigned only with a deposit.
Reservations without a deposit will have the opportunity to pay the deposit or transferred to the wait-list when the rally is close to filling all sites.
Feel free to gather the wagons and arrive a little early for a Pre-Rally hoedown and avoid the wild herd joining the start of this event.
Pre-Rally tours & events will be announce when completed!

PLEASE PM: Your HOC# & Email address after requesting a reservation
Book early and secure your space for our “Special Roasting”!

DEPOSIT & Rally Fee - Deposit will confirm a site # when making a reservation!
$40 will hold your reservation and confirm an early site # - Site #'s will not be issued without a deposit
the money is broken down as follows
:

• $20 will apply to your Site fees – Refundable
AND
  • $20 Rally Fee – non-refundable now applicable for all HOC Regional Rally’s
REFUNDS:

1. Your site Deposit of $20 and final payment is refundable if you cancel before Dec 1, 2021.
  2. All site fees are fully refundable after Dec 1, 2021, if your site is back-filled from a wait list. Sites will be back-filled in order of cancellation from the wait-list. First canceled will be the first to be back-filled.
The mailing address for Deposits & Final Payment made out to:
Garry Gilbert
PO Box 365
Sonoita, AZ 85637

Chalkboard Notes:
  • You must be a HOC member or own a Heartland RV to participate in this Rally. Since Heartland provides financial support, NO SOB RV’s allowed for any reason and no guests. If you are not a HOC member, you must be able to demonstrate you own a Heartland RV prior to reservation confirmation.
  • Rally attendance is based on two per RV, a surcharge TBA will apply to each additional person in your RV.
  • The Internet is available at RV sites for $7.95 per day or $19.95 per week. After set-up, follow the instructions in your rally bag & pay online.
  • Golf carts will be available with advanced reservation. Price is under negotiations and will be posted when completed.
  • Items being sold during the Rally must collect WY State Sales Tax. Those desiring tables 4-sale items will receive the information in a separate email. No tax collected on White elephant & barter table items.
  • Heartland Express Stagecoach – Our venue is offering use of their open-air covered roof 25-30 seat trolley to be pulled by our own TV. After a site inspection of the Cam-Plex in Sept 2019, the Rally RV sites are less than a block walk. This feature will not be offered as a taxi service and while liability issues have been approved by Heartland, we may incorporate this later for some fun Cam-Plex tours. TBD
  • You may bring your own alcoholic beverages, food & other drinks into the Energy Building or while walking around the area
  • All 4 legged companions must be on a leash when walking around the complex, however, they may run off leash in the RV site grass lot if they are under direct supervision. Please pick up any remnants left behind!
  • ONLY CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED WITHIN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS!
  • When posting for reservations, indicate 30 or 50 AMP Service
  • If requesting sites close to others in your party, I need all names.
  • Post if you want a Golf Cart.
  • Bus tours require a minimum number for a tour & full payment far in advance of service. If you cancel after payment, it will be up to you to sell your tour seat. No refunds as Tours are under a guaranteed contract.
  • NOTE: Please look at the RV site map, 50 amp sites are grouped in 4's, 2 sites back to back. If you have a 50 A ext cord, let me know. This will assist in spreading vacant sites within the 50 AMP area as well as the 30 AMP sites.
  • Cam-Plex will provide a 12 passenger bus & driver to shuttle small groups into town and pick up service. Hours of operation TBD. There is no charge for this service - it is part of the Rally Package!
  • After the first site inspection - the impression is WOW! Take a look at the artist rendering of the new facility that will be complete by June 2020. Posted below on the attachments. One of the Rally hall the other of the entry leading between the Heritage theater on the left and the Rally Hall to the right. Las Vegas has nothing on this facility!
- - - Updated - - -
Gillette: A City with a Fascinating History

Elevation – 4,550
Avg Annual Temperature – 57*
Avg Temperature in June – High 80* Low-55*
The fourth Largest city in Wyoming residing in Campbell County
37 Miles of Walking Paths
2 Golf Courses
103 restaurants & food facilities, plus a great selection for entertainment

Local Events, Sightseeing & Tours: Just to mention a few
Durham Bison Ranch – over 4,000 head of Bison with tours & lunch
Vigilante Theatre
Rockpile Museum
Frontier Auto Museum
Devils Tower
Mt Rushmore – 2 hours away
Little Bighorn Battle Field – 2 hours away
Cole Mine Tour
Dry Fork Power Plant Tour

Brew-Mead-ery Tour - over 20 handcrafted beers
Big Lost Meadery -drink Viking style from a cows horn

Rally Activities: .......Updated 9/7/2019 & new items added
- Western Theme Night, bring your boots & cowboy hat
- Mystery Escape Room - Timed event with teams of 4 members
Team will be locked up in a room and must work together to find multiple clues to unlock the door to exit.
- Mobile Tech support will be available during the Rally for items like electrical, coolers, plumbing etc. Heavy work items will be completed at the shop in town at Eastside RV.
- Golf Cart Rentals
-Live Entertainment
- Ride a mechanical Bull - pending budget
-
Square Dance Lessons & a little fun!
- Scavenger Hunt----------
- 2 Brewery Tours & drinking Mead from a cow’s horn
-
Open board games in Rally Hall
- NELLY MUFFINS
:p
- Arts & Craft sale-------Vendor Tables
- K-9 Police demonstration - set up and approved
- Vendor seminars
- Entertainment-----------Group Meals
- 50/50-----.Prizes-------Drawings
- Heartland Gives Back
- Jim Beletti ROAST
- RV Displays - Pending HOC Dealership in WY
- Ladies Masquerade Tea Party - costume optional but wear a mask to cover most
of your face to hide your identity - You will know why later!
"Special Servers" provided for each table - tips not required.

- Maybe a few surprises!

Entertainment:

TBA –Okay, this has to be GOOOOOD
Will our HOC Foster Brooks show up?
Is it possible to get a real bull or perhaps one that
plugs into a 120 amp circuit? 7 seconds could be a lifetime!

Group Meals:TBA
Catered – Local Smokehouse
Catered -
Potluck - Group Breakfast -
Potluck – Western Theme BBQ Lunch or Dinner
No host group lunch in town at the Railyard. Will need a RSVP prior to rally

Arts & Craft & White Elephant tables:
If you have arts & craft items, bring them for Sale!
While we have AMPLE ROOM - Please make an advance reservation for a table and advise
if you need a full table or half a table so we can have it set up prior to your arrival.
White Elephant & Barter Tables
No cost for tables.

Vendors & Rally services available:
MorRyde
- confirmed
RV Comfort Systems - Cheap Heat - confirmed
Liberty Rider & Joy Rider suspension systems - Confirmed
Golf Cart Rental – Masek Golf Carts - Price TBA
Snap Pads - Gift confirmed
Anderson Hitch - confirmed
TST - confirmed
Eastside RV & Mobile Tech service for Rally - confirmed
Sal's Magic Touch Mobile Detailing - Confirmed
$3 ft for RV wash, dry & tire shine, including roof
$8 ft RV wash, wax, dry, tire shine, and roof cleaning
$30 RV Tow Vehicle, wash, wax & tire shine
Service includes 303 on all rubber & plastic, choice of 3 different wax, including Rejex, &
two others with Paint inhibitors for the sun! RSVP on this thread with RV length & services requested!
Note: These are the same price he is charging for our 2020 Regional Rally.
This could change slightly.

Seminars: Time & Date TBA
MorRyde
Cheap Heat
Anderson Hitch
Suspension systems
TST
HOC 101 & 102….Jim B
Eastside RV & Mobile Tech

Rally Dates & Events:
Special note as we move forward this far out; listed activities may be changed, deleted or added without violation of the Federal Rally Trade Commission! Attending this Regional Rally may cause excessive excitement, heart palpitations, Euphoric behavior, excessive eating and minor consumption of your favorite beverage! Please consult your Doctor for approval or if pregnant or over 100 before signing up for this event!

Below listing will be updated as times & activities are finalized!

June 1 & 2, 2022 – Wednesday & Thursday
RAT Team leaders arrive for the planning meeting.

June 3 & 4 – Friday & Saturday
Rat support team arrives
Team meetings and walk-through
Welcome bags & sign in
Decorations
Facility prep
Rat carts delivered

June 5, 6, 7 – Pre-Rally -Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
All Rally RV's - exit off Garner Lake Dr onto Indian Paintbrush Dr
During multiple check ins, Rv's stay in single file line on Indian Paintbrush. Ample room for line up.
Welcome Shack for check-in, Golf carts & Gift bags will be set up at corner of Indian Paintbrush & Marquee lot
Rat Team will meet each arrival & guide you into the assigned RV Site.

Free time to tour and sightseeing
Vendor & Art & Craft tables set up

Welcome bag & sign in
Pre-Rally tour TBD
Group dinner or lunch in town - TBA

Rally hall opens afternoon June 6
Monday -Golf carts delivered - Go to the Welcome shack to sign out your cart

June 8 – Wednesday – Rally Starts
Final day for check-in & set up
Welcome bags & sign in
Morning coffee & Ice tea
Arts & Craft Table – all week
Vendor Tables – all week
Rockpile Museum
Welcome event & Introductions
Steal A Gift
Mooch III starts

Dinner – TBA
Rally hall evening social hour

June 9 – Thursday

Morning coffee & Ice tea
Scavenger Hunt - game I call "HORSE"...surprise
Seminars
Meade Tour & Tasting
Steal a Gift

Dinner – TBA
Square Dancing with local Caller & Instructor

June 10 – Friday

Morning coffee & Ice tea
Potluck - Breakfast
Ladies Masquerade Tea Party
Mystery Escape Room

Seminars
Gillette Brewery tour & tasting

Jim B Roast & Heartlands own Foster Brooks & Special Guests
Entertainment

June 11 – Saturday

Morning coffee & Ice Tea
Seminars
Lunch - TBA
Heartland Gives back
50/50
Prize give away
Auction
Entertainment

June 12 – Sunday
Departure by 11:00 Am
Caravan to Canada Regional Rally - TBA
Approx 15 RV's have expressed interest in joining the caravan!!WOW!!!

RAT Team Leaders:
Five Teams –
1. Parking – Mike Woodward & US Navy Admiral Wolbeck
2. Facilities – Kevin Carter
3. Activities – Jeff Stewart
4. Vendors – TBA
5. Funds Mgr. – Davis & Davis Esq Accounting Firm
Drawings, 50/50, Auction

RAT Support Team:
TBA

Attached files: Click on each image to view- expand after opening if print is too smallSite,
Attendee list
Payment listing

Site Schematic - Paid Dep only
Aerial view of Cam-Plex
Rally hall Pic
Entrance Lobby picView attachment CAM-PLEX.pdfView attachment Marquee Campground.pdfCamplex-31_8x10.jpgEnergy Hall.jpgFine Arts Lobby.jpgView attachment 63899View attachment 63900View attachment 63901

Last edited:

Buster537

Garry, Rhonda and I would like to sign up for the 2022 Regional Rally. Mark us for the 5th-12th. Let us know when we need to submit the deposit.
Thanks,
James B.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gary, put us down for this one! Erika & Tony Dorsey - 50amp arriving on the 5th departing on the 12th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Erika:
Got you down, Thanks for your support!

- - - Updated - - -

Larry & Margie:
Thanks for the PM, I got you down.
I appreciate you signing up.

Doublegranch

Add Rose and I for Gillette 6/5 - 6/12. Would like a golf cart when you get that going.

Lynn & Rose:
Super! Thanks for your support!
Got you down.
Since you now have an AC that works, I will show you for 50 amp

- - - Updated - - -

Garry, Rhonda and I would like to sign up for the 2022 Regional Rally. Mark us for the 5th-12th. Let us know when we need to submit the deposit.
Thanks,
James B.

James & Rhonda:
Your the best! Thanks for your support. You may send it your deposit now, which will confirm you a site #
I will post address to send in deposits.

clayhud

Garry,

Add us to your WY shindig. Cannot miss one of your gatherings! 50 amp, arrive 5th leaving 12th.

Thanks,

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Add Gus and Debra to the list. 5th thru 12th for now. 50amp please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Garry, Please add Sheila & I to your rally, sounds like it will be great fun. Will arrive on the 5th and depart on the 12th, and would also like 50 amp. We haven't worked out the details yet but expect we'll be traveling that way with the Browns' and the Hudsons'. Will get the deposit in the mail this week.

Thanks,

Desertsky

Of course put Ayran and Paul on the list! This is only a few hours away for us. Not sure yet if we will do the pre-rally yet. 30 amp unless we get a new rig by then.

Doublegranch

Paul & Sheila
I have you down and will note the others in your party.
If you look at the site map, you will see all 50 amp sites are in groups of 4, 2 each back to back.
The only way to get every 50 amp site a vacant site between is if someone has a 50 amp ext.
Otherwise, you will be side by side with one open side on one side of each rig. Hope this makes sense.
I am little dizzy working two Regional Rally's at the same time.
Thanks for putting the deposit in the mail, you guys are the Best!

Paul & Aryan
I have you all down and really appreciate your support.
No dates, be sure to send in your deposit and give me some dates which we can change for you.
Thanks.

Last edited:

DebiMac

Hi, Garry. Please sign up John and me. We’d like to arrive 6/4 and leave 6/13 as we like to arrive a day before the crowd and leave a day after. If not possible, please sign us up for 6/5 to 6/12. 50 amp. Thanks.

Doublegranch

Hi, Garry. Please sign up John and me. We’d like to arrive 6/4 and leave 6/13 as we like to arrive a day before the crowd and leave a day after. If not possible, please sign us up for 6/5 to 6/12. 50 amp. Thanks.

Debi & John:
Thanks for your support and I have you down as follows:
I will put you down for the 5-12 and you can make arrangements with the Cam-Plex on arrival if you want to stay longer. Our contract is set for the dates listed and extended dates are not part of it. They will be happy to accommodate you but not at the rally rate!
The earlier dates are for the Rat team and they have a ton of things to do and we will need that time to finish preparing
for everyone. The official Rally does not start until the 8th and not sure if arrivals for the Pre-Rally will be an issue on checking in.
We have a lot of room and crowds should not be a problem.
I really appreciate you signing up! Thank You.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Hi Garry,
Please sign us up for the pre-rally and rally June 5-12th in Gillette, WY.
We will need 50 amp service. We have a 42 foot Landmark. Look forward to a great rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester
Mississippi Chapter

Doublegranch

Hi Garry,
Please sign us up for the pre-rally and rally June 5-12th in Gillette, WY.
We will need 50 amp service. We have a 42 foot Landmark. Look forward to a great rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester
Mississippi Chapter

Ricky & Rachel:
I have been waiting for you!
Thanks for signing up and for your support!
Got you down and looking forward to this one,
but really not wishing this life away!!!!

DebiMac

Debi & John:
Thanks for your support and I have you down as follows:
I will put you down for the 5-12 and you can make arrangements with the Cam-Plex on arrival if you want to stay longer. Our contract is set for the dates listed and extended dates are not part of it. They will be happy to accommodate you but not at the rally rate!
The earlier dates are for the Rat team and they have a ton of things to do and we will need that time to finish preparing
for everyone. The official Rally does not start until the 8th and not sure if arrivals for the Pre-Rally will be an issue on checking in.
We have a lot of room and crowds should not be a problem.
I really appreciate you signing up! Thank You.
. Garry: Our HOC is 2802. Please add us to the Golf Cart list. Are we able to make our own site assignments with the campground?

Status
Not open for further replies.