• Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 26
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Hello Fellow Heartlanders,
Our 2019 Southern California Rally will be held at the beautiful new Cava Robles RV Resort, this coming October.
To secure this Resort, they are requiring a deposit to lock us in. They are offering us a group discount, 25% off for 25 rigs and over, 20% for 20 rigs and over. We would all prefer the larger discount, so lets go camping!
Here is the breakdown;
12 Deluxe Sites at $256.00 for the four nights.
18 Premium Sites at $325.50 for the four nights.
If you plan to attend this rally, Please let me know if you want to come and send me a 50% deposit right away.

Send checks to:
William Kassler
329 Theresa Way, Chula Vista, CA 91911
billk263@gmail.com
619 240-1000 Voice or text.

View attachment cava-robles-site-plan-01302018..pdf

Here are the sites we have;
Deluxe268Garner
Deluxe269Peloquin
Deluxe270Jones
Deluxe271Bausano
Deluxe272Wilson
Deluxe273Ragni
Deluxe274Conklin
Deluxe275Ridenour
Deluxe276Goossens
Deluxe277Davila
Deluxe278Sargent
Deluxe279Gately
Premium289Alldredge
Premium290Lemmel
Premium291
Premium292Heckendorf
Premium293
Premium294Lewis
Premium295Kirkland
Premium
Premium
Fox
Priers
Premium316Schroeders
Premium317Smith
Premium318Contreras
Premium319 Impey
Premium320Hale
Premium321Kassler
Premium322 Shippy
Premium323 Paden
Premium324 Givens
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Premium
Kinney
Hamer

Chinn
Jess

I will post more details soon.

**NEW**
Tours:
Hearst Castle! This is an absolute bucket list item! Hearst Castle is only 40 miles away. I haven't decided which day we will go but its on the radar!
Hearst Castle.jpg
We will plan on visiting the Hearst Castle on Friday Morning. Tickets should be purchased before hand. Available here: http://hearstcastle.org/tour-hearst-castle/daily-tours/
There are multiple tours available.

****______________-----_______________**** UPDATE****______________-----______________****

Here is another adventure we want to enjoy! Who's in?

https://www.sensoriopaso.com

We are planning on attending this on Thursday evening at the 5:30 time slot.

Please Note: I will need the balance of the site fees by October 15th. If you need to be reminded of your balance, Please text me. 619 240-1000.

I Have 4 more sites!!! If you would like to join us, let me know.

Who would like to learn to make Tamales? This may be our main dish on Saturday Evening with a Mexican theme pot luck.

Here is the start of our agenda. More to be added!

AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23;
2:30 – 4:00 PM Registration @ Site 321
6:30 PM – Campers & Candy, A Sweet Greeting @ The Valley Pavilion
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24;
1:30 PM – Doug Swartz from Drain Master. Location TBD
5:30 PM - Sensorio 4380 Highway 46 East, Paso Robles, CA 93446. Allow 10 min. drive time. Parking lot opens 1 hour prior to opening.
Evening – Social Gatherings / Campfires. Location TBD
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25;
Morning – Hearst Castle
4:00 PM – Happy Hour & Games. @ The Valley Pavilion. Bring your favorite beverage and bring a Hors D’oeuvre to share. Multiple short games with much fun! We will form teams of four.
Evening – Social Gatherings / Campfires. Location TBD
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26;
12:00 Noon – Tamale class. Come learn how to make Tamales @ The Grand Oaks Community Center.
5:30 PM – Dinner @ The Grand Oaks Community Center. Main Dish is the Tamales we made! Mexican Theme Potluck. Sign up sheet available at registration.
After Dinner – Raffle! Bring an unwrapped gift with a value of $15 - $20. Raffle tickets will be for sale.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27;
Sad Day. End of Rally

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:

EarlGately

Perhaps I am missing it, but when I went to their website to see a layout of the resort, I didn't see one. Is there one and if there is can you please link to it or post a picture on the thread? Thank you very much.
For what it is worth, the pictures they do show give a great impression about the park. I need to check my calendar. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

SLO

Perhaps I am missing it, but when I went to their website to see a layout of the resort, I didn't see one. Is there one and if there is can you please link to it or post a picture on the thread? Thank you very much.
For what it is worth, the pictures they do show give a great impression about the park. I need to check my calendar. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go:

http://www.suncommunities.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/cava-robles-site-plan-01302018..pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CruzTerri

Hi Bill,

Count Lee & Terri in. I will send a check on Tuesday. We're out of town right now enjoying the trailer in the rain, but hey we're out and about LOL

Terri

RoadJunkie

Hey, Bill, we’re excited about attending the rally, but as stuff happens, what is the cancel policy?

mlpeloquin

Bill, count us in. Carol and I missed last years rally do to a trip across the country. We want a Deluxe site. Thanks and the check is on its way.
Marc

Hwy1Run

Hi Bill. Sign Cindy and Kevin Smith up for a Premium spot please. We’ve actually stayed at this resort four times since it has opened. It is a very nice property with a lot of activities in the immediate area, the biggest of which is wine tasting. Thank you.

CruzTerri

Hi Bill

Let me know when you receive our check. Sent deposit for a deluxe spot. Looking forward to October!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

SLO

Hi Bill

Sent off a check today for a deluxe site.

Rick

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill

Sent off a check today for a deluxe site.

Rick

Hi Rick,
I received your deposit check. Thanks for your help with the campground info.

Bill K.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bill

Let me know when you receive our check. Sent deposit for a deluxe spot. Looking forward to October!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Hi Terri,
I got your check and have you down for a deluxe site. It's gonna be fun!

Bill K.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bill. Sign Cindy and Kevin Smith up for a Premium spot please. We’ve actually stayed at this resort four times since it has opened. It is a very nice property with a lot of activities in the immediate area, the biggest of which is wine tasting. Thank you.

Hi Cindy and Kevin,
I will put you down for a premium site. Please send me a deposit check of $162.50.
Enjoy your trip!

Bill K.

- - - Updated - - -

Bill, count us in. Carol and I missed last years rally do to a trip across the country. We want a Deluxe site. Thanks and the check is on its way.
Marc

Hi Marc,
I got your check. got you down for a deluxe. Thank you!

Bill K.

billk263

Hey, Bill, we’re excited about attending the rally, but as stuff happens, what is the cancel policy?

60 days or more, full refund. 31-60 days, loss of one nights stay. 0-30 days, loss of deposit.

Hope to see you!

Bill K.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
I just added a .pdf to the original post below my signature. Hope this helps and we get to see you!

- - - Updated - - -

Great count Bo and I in, sounds like a great place to have a rally.

Thanks Bo and Bob Sargent

That's great! can you let me know which type of site you would like? the deluxe are filling up quick, and I will need a deposit check now to hold the sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bill...count us in

Hi Tony,
I've got you down for a deluxe site. I will need a deposit check of 50% to hold our sites. It will be great to see you both! And it's a great resort!

billk263

Hi Kevin & Cindy, I received your deposit check and will take it to the bank in a couple of days. Thank you!

Eric1234

Hi

could you please put Eric, Leonna and Ryleigh down for a deluxe site. We’ll get a check in the mail tomorrow to you

thanks

Eric

F_Goose

Hey Bill,
Sign us up for a deluxe site. Looking forward to a great location (good choice) and a great rally.
Fred & Leslie

billk263

Hey Bill,
Sign us up for a deluxe site. Looking forward to a great location (good choice) and a great rally.
Fred & Leslie

Awesome! Glad you are coming. Can you please drop a deposit check in the mail? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.