• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 10/8/2019
  • Site fee: $$35 Back-In $40 Pull-Thru per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee:
  • Potluck: Yes Club will provide Brisket , Pulled pork , Chicken and Sausage
  • Potluck date: October 19
  • Potluck time: 5:30 PM

Additional Info:
Audra & Jason Oct 17-21
Jay & Stella Oct 10-21 Site 205
Lin & Debbie Oct 14-21
Orville & Barbara Oct 14-21
George & Dolly Oct 14-21 Site 103
Nancy & Dave Oct 14-21 Site 210
Mike & Peg Oct 14-21 Site 207
Frank & Debbie Oct 10 - 21 Site 206
Corbin & Flora Oct 16-21
Ed & Susan Oct 16-21
Marc & Tammy Oct 13-21 Site 212
Jim & Nancy Oct 16-21
Clarence & Barbara Oct 16-20
Randy & Rhonda Oct 17-20
Terry & Carol Oct 16-20 Site 121
Cliff & Millie Oct 17-20 Site 101
Don & Vicky Oct 14-20
Mike & Janice Oct 16- 20
Jim & Elaine Oct 17-21
Bob & Kim Oct 17-20
Michael & Nancy Oct 14-21 Site 104
Dave & Kathy Oct 14-21 Site 121

Last edited:

jbeletti

Way to go Jason and Audra - planning at rally at a CG that's the home of the National RV Training Academy. Wish I could be there for this one. Please give my regards to Terry and Evada!

'Lil Guy'

Man, that's about 40 miles away. If I can save enough money for fuel, Debbie and I will be attending. If you don't mind, we could do the Friday morning Breakfast Extravaganza with us supplying the meats. Just a thought so let me know. I'll post back with our dates. Later and have a great day.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made our reservations today for arrival Oct. 14-21st. No site number assigned yet.

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I made reservtions. Will arrive on the 16th and depart on the 21st. Looking forward to the rally and seeing everyone there. Later and have a great day.
Wit the 'Lil Guy' showing, it'll probably fill up quick.lol

'Lil Guy'

Well, at least you're near Margaritaville and the Tiki bar.lolI I bring my golf cart up, you can be my designated driver,lol See you and Stella there along with the rest. Later and have a great day.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
A golf cart?.... I think it really will be a mobile Tiki Bar-Limo with striped canopy with fringe. It will also have lights and Palm Trees to match Margaritaville!

Mrsfish

A golf cart?.... I think it really will be a mobile Tiki Bar-Limo with striped canopy with fringe. It will also have lights and Palm Trees to match Margaritaville!

i think you guys have hit on an idea here! Delivery service for Margaritaville or Margaritaville on wheels!! 😅😅😅

pegmikef

We will be there. Reservation made 14 - 21 Oct 2019. No site number yet. Frank, you do that breakfast, we'll do the gravy and I'll get the meat for it.

'Lil Guy'

OK, the Breakfast Extravaganza is on again. I'll do the sausage, bacon and ham. Friday morning potluck breakfast to be held at 8:30 or 9:00 AM. Anybody's call on time.

avvidclif

Let's see. Golf Cart and designated driver. Hmmmm sounds like a delivery service for those who enjoyed too much Margaritaville...

pegmikef

Jason, my site is 207. Hey Frank, I hope you can control the Margaritaville patrons as I remember one year they tried to burn down a tree (don't remember if it was actually at Margaritaville though).

'Lil Guy'

I believe that was in Alpine, Tx. Mike. Trying to charcoal steaks in 20 mph winds with lots of dry grass. Only charred a 10' circle of dry grass. Had the cooker on the patio but decided to move it behind the tree to block some wind. Ash catcher underneath the pit fell off and we were trailing hot embers. Another Heartland moment I'm trying to forget.lol
On a funny side, you should have seen George Speir come running out of his LM with a cookie sheet filled with water. By the time he made it to the fire, his tray was empty.

If Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar were involved with those vast mounts of alcohol, we would have never been able to put out the fire.
I can assure you that Margaritaville will be a huge draw this year with a controlled environment.

pegmikef

If Margaritaville and the Tiki Bar were involved with those vast mounts of alcohol, we would have never been able to put out the fire.
I can assure you that Margaritaville will be a huge draw this year with a controlled environment.

I'm waiting to see this "controlled environment." You're correct, it was Alpine and we remember George vividly because we were thinking of putting some money on when his rig was going to catch . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.