EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: ON, Niagara Falls - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

Update......we have tentatively rescheduled this rally as a campout from sept 17th to 20th at campark in niagara falls. If we are allowed it may become a scaled down rally with some of the benefits of a rally, but more a campout with good friends. Note this is same park and weekend as the region rally was scheduled for.

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Campark resort
  • 9387 lundys lane
  • Niagara Falls, Ontario
  • Fees are regular price plus good sam discount
  • 1-905-358-3873
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: ?
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?: no

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 15 TO 20 possibly
  • Register or confirm by end of day 10/4/2020
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: tbd
  • Potluck: maybe
  • Potluck date: sept 19?
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:

You can reserve online only for now. Once you have reserved let me know with dates. I need names and dates asap or by june 26th(friday).No activities planned as yet. Keep checking for updates.

Attendee's

1. Mike and Donna Tinklin....sept 15/9/20 to 20/9/20
2. Al and Kim Sherwin.....sept 17/9/20 to 20/9/20
3. Fred and Joanne Wilcke.......sept 17/9/20 to 19/9/20

Last edited:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Cherry Valley - 6/12/2020 to 6/14/2020

Following...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asherwin

It is in the calendar.

bamoulton

Andy and I are interested in this. Will mark it down. Enjoyed our first one last year.
Thanks

ILH

Hi Mike,

Linda and I are tentatively planning to attend.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

Hello everyone. Just sending an update to let you know we have not forgotten about the rally. Things are in planning stage and more info to be added to the thread soon. As some of you know this will be our last rally and actually wanted to be a spectator for this rally but agreed to stay on and organize it for 2020. I believe at our last rally at wildwood we talked to all who attended and asked for some help when the rally actually happens and before to maybe get some donations for prizes or items for welcome bags. Anyone who wasnt there is welcome to help also. As you know we have done a pretty good job in getting welcome bags as full as we can. So far it seems people are not quite as anxious to donate so anything is appreciated. We have been busy especially some health issues with family and friends so our attention has been deflected elsewhere making less time to concentrate on the rally. Let us know what you might have or can do. Thanks again.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

More details and updates added. Anyone considering to come let us know as soon as you can. June is not far away and would like to see what kind of a turnout we might get. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

NYSUPstater

Nothing set in stone here in CNY, but happened to run across this rally upon reading the Niagara Falls Ont rally was cancelled so mentioned it to the DW and she said "Hmmmmmmm". So while we are not sure as a yes or no, but interested. Maybe she wants to try out our "Enhanced" NYS driver's licenses.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

Nothing set in stone here in CNY, but happened to run across this rally upon reading the Niagara Falls Ont rally was cancelled so mentioned it to the DW and she said "Hmmmmmmm". So while we are not sure as a yes or no, but interested. Maybe she wants to try out our "Enhanced" NYS driver's licenses.[/QUOTE

Hi....well certainly give it thought. Lovely campground. Registration seems slow but sure it will pick up. Hope to see you.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

The Zinter's (Craig & Connie) from Maryland have reservations.

HOC #2031 arriving 6/11 and departing 6/15.

2017 Big Country 3965

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

The Zinter's (Craig & Connie) from Maryland have reservations.

HOC #2031 arriving 6/11 and departing 6/15.

2017 Big Country 3965[/QUOTE

Hi. Glad to hear your coming. Looking forward to meeting you as not sure we met at another rally.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

I'm not sure if we've met either.

Forgot to tell you we are on site #611.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ILH

Hi Mike,

We were planning to arrive before the rally and leave a couple of days after. Do you know if the rally fee will be extended beyond the strict dates of the rally?

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

Just want to advise attendees that if your coming before june 10th and staying later than june 14th you should call to reserve your site. Best to know your site is reserved for days you want. Some sites have been picked but many more to choose from. Just ask for what sites we have reserved and pick one. Ty.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

Just an fyi to everyone who is coming and those thinking about it the rally is still a go but could change at any time due to the covid19 pandemic. Keep checking the rally thread for any updates. I was just in touch with the park and everything is still a go from their end. You can still call wed to sat to reserve a specific site and let me know which one you took. Also confirm your dates if coming in early or staying later. I know rally rates apply for 7 days only. Lets hope and pray this virus calms down or goes away so we can enjoy our rally even more. Please remember also some of our outings may be cancelled depending on what happens, but lets hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.