Server Too Busy

Rodbuster

A couple of months ago, this was a real inconvenience, but then it seemed to have cleared up. Well, for the past two or three days, it seems to have joined us again.

I don't have a problem getting on the forum at first, but after about 5 or 10 minutes I get the "Server too busy" message and then I can't move around within the forum at all.

Anybody else having the problem.
Dick

jnbhobe

Yep, I still get it from time to time, only happens when I really want it to work right.

Rickhansen

Yes, I have seen the issue return in past couple days too. Not nearly as bad as a while back though.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, a few days ago. Maybe yesterday, 5-20, once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalspot

I've been trying to check how many users are online each time I log in. Wanted to see if there was a point where the error would appear, but fortunately I've not had any problems since I decided to watch the number.

Karen

ParkIt

Noticed when Heart Land upgraded their main site with more pictures and floor plans instead of "choose options" to show specific plans, I've been getting the same thing. It's sucking a lot of bandwidth with all the images and video but it made it too difficult to see what they offer by having to figure out if you wanted paint or fiberglass then how many slides.
That's my theory and I'm sticking to it ;)

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
A couple of months ago, this was a real inconvenience, but then it seemed to have cleared up. Well, for the past two or three days, it seems to have joined us again.

I don't have a problem getting on the forum at first, but after about 5 or 10 minutes I get the "Server too busy" message and then I can't move around within the forum at all.

Anybody else having the problem.
Dick
Try staying on the forum for less than "5 to 10 minutes". Don't you have more important things to do? See you in Goshen.