2017 Bighorn 3160EL Fifth Wheel for sale in Wichita KS $42,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjohnson

If you are currently in the market for an impressive pre-owned rear living fifth wheel that includes an abundance of amazing features, this 2017 Heartland Bighorn 3160EL has all the deluxe features. It has 3 tall slides which make it very large inside with room to move around and entertain. This fifth wheel is perfect for couples or small families!

In the front master bedroom, the 3160EL floor plan has a walk-around queen bed slide on the off-door side, with a huge front wardrobe for clothes storage. Across from the foot of the bed is a beautiful set of built-in cabinets and drawers that also house a 32” flat screen tv. There is also abundant storage beneath the comfy Sleep Number queen bed.

Leading to the bedroom is a side aisle bathroom that features a large shower with a built-in seat, a foot-flush toilet, overhead cabinet, a sink with large storage underneath, and a medicine cabinet.

The living area is quite spacious because of the 2 opposing slides. Located on the off-door side slide is a full kitchen area that comes complete with all stainless steel appliances including a 4 door gas/electric refrigerator, a 3 burner Furrion stovetop, an oven, a multitude of overhead and lower cabinets, and a microwave/convection oven. Opposite the cooktop and stove is a huge kitchen island that includes double stainless sinks with plenty of prep and storage. Also in the kitchen is a huge pantry that has a Splendide combo washer/dryer (vented outside) with pantry shelves above for tons of storage.

Also in this slide is a huge entertainment center that houses a fireplace below the 48” LED TV with plenty of storage above and below.

The slide located on the door side has a dining table with 2 padded chairs (with storage in the seats) located toward the front of the slide. There are also two comfy folding chairs that store either under the bed or under the couch. And there is a leaf for the table. In the rear of the the living room slide there is comfortable theater seating, opposite the entertainment center and fireplace. Located in the rear of the unit is a comfortable flip and fold sleeper sofa with glass front cabinets above. All along the door side slide and back of the unit are panoramic windows for an unbeatable view out of the coach.

At just shy of 36 feet, this is a great length for traveling or for backing into a spot at an rv park. It is easy to setup with a 6 point hydraulic leveling system. The outside is in excellent condition with normal wear. The exterior has the upgraded full body paint. This fifth wheel has always been kept in garage storage so the paint looks fantastic. The roof has a heavy white rubber coating with no leaks.

With a drop frame construction, it has a huge main storage area. There is auxiliary storage in the front as well as a small area in the rear off-door area.

It has a 42,000 BTU furnace, two ducted high output 15K air conditioners, a 12 gallon DSI 110/12V water heater, 2 lighted electric awnings

There are 6 G-rated tires that were replaced in November 2021. Two mounted spares will go with the unit. One spare goes on a rack under the unit, one spare will go in the bed of the truck. In addition, the unit got new shocks and the axle bearings were repacked at the same time as the tire replacement.

Optional upgrades to the unit include: MorRyde Hitch; Power Cord Reed; Power Awning Main Dinette area (for a total of 2 power lighted power awnings); Full Body Paint; 32’ LED TV in Bedroom; Deluxe Coffered Ceiling; Queen Sleep Number Bed; Splendide Combo Washer/Dryer.

Length: 35” 10”
Dry Weight: 12,015 lbs.
Hitch: 2,095 lbs.
GVWR: 15,500 lbs.
Height: 13’ 3”
Fresh Water Capacity: 67 gallons
Waste Water Capacity: 2- 45 gallon grey and 1- 45 gallon black
LP: 2- 40# bottles

The unit is being sold as is. No checks. The transaction will either be cash or bank to bank. It will be available to view on 3/18 in Wichita, KS. Call 316-210-7306 or email mlj7306@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 3160EL Floorplan.jpeg
    3160EL Floorplan.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0163.jpeg
    IMG_0163.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0166.jpeg
    IMG_0166.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0168.jpeg
    IMG_0168.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0157.jpeg
    IMG_0157.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Per forum rules this for sale thread is closed.
Please let us know when this is sold.

Peace
Dave

Mjohnson

Per forum rules this for sale thread is closed.
Please let us know when this is sold.

Peace
Dave
Hi Dave! I've discovered that I actually have two accounts to this forum. This one is attached to an old, dead email. I didn't realize that until just now. Not sure what I should do. Can you direct me to where I should go to fix? Or allow me to put the correct email (mlj7306@gmail.com) into the ad, please? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.