2019 M185 Mallard Diagrams of systems

cdrstout

Does anyone know how to get hold of diagrams/Schematics for the 2019 M185 Mallard?

I have a leak in the city water system, and am almost clueless on where to start. I belive I should be removing a pannel on the bottom of the camper. Just want to have a clue on what to expect.

When I hook to city water I have good preasure, but water drips out from under the camper. When it first happened I thought the wetness was due to AC condensation. But when I rased the camper to hook to my Suburban, a TON of water started coming out of the rear of the camper. I assume it pooled in the front, and was able to escape when the front was raised.

I believe the water preasure on the sight caused an issue, preasure seemed very high. And I need to find/fix it. I have not hooked to city water since, i just use the storage tank and pump.

Thanks,
Rich

david-steph2018

Does anyone know how to get hold of diagrams/Schematics for the 2019 M185 Mallard?

I have a leak in the city water system, and am almost clueless on where to start. I belive I should be removing a pannel on the bottom of the camper. Just want to have a clue on what to expect.

When I hook to city water I have good preasure, but water drips out from under the camper. When it first happened I thought the wetness was due to AC condensation. But when I rased the camper to hook to my Suburban, a TON of water started coming out of the rear of the camper. I assume it pooled in the front, and was able to escape when the front was raised.

I believe the water preasure on the sight caused an issue, preasure seemed very high. And I need to find/fix it. I have not hooked to city water since, i just use the storage tank and pump.

Thanks,
Rich
At the top of the page go to "TOOLS", then to "Heartland Owners Manuals". Go to "Heartland Trailer Manuals" Click on the "Year".
Page 58 & 59 shows a rough diagram of the freshwater system.
Manuals are very generic and show a little detail, just basic information.

cdrstout

At the top of the page go to "TOOLS", then to "Heartland Owners Manuals". Go to "Heartland Trailer Manuals" Click on the "Year".
Page 58 & 59 shows a rough diagram of the freshwater system.
Manuals are very generic and show a little detail, just basic information.
David, That helps, I guess its better than nothing. Doesn't Heartland produce manuals for each of their models? It seems there should be some more detail for the systems. It looks like we are left to figure this stuff out, or use the experience of the kind people on this web site to assist. The manuals I was able to download, were very generic in nature. No details on where anything is located & With the entire bottom of the trailer covered with a insulated corrugated plastic its hard to know where anything is at without pulling down the insulation.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Rich

david-steph2018

Manuals are very generic and lack detail to a single model. You could use an inspection camera to use to see inside the bottom.
Once you get in there, make your own diagrams for further use.

cdrstout

Manuals are very generic and lack detail to a single model. You could use an inspection camera to use to see inside the bottom.
Once you get in there, make your own diagrams for further use.
David, Thanks for the tip. That's a good Idea, I recently bought a camera that will go down drain pipes.