Aftermarket Levelling System

ILH

My wife is frustrated with all of the manual levelling of the RV - so the question is... approximately what should I expext to pay for an aftermarket levelling system? And more importantly, any recommendations for installers? I'm willing to travel to get the job done.

I'm curious - how do the systems work in conjunction with the factory hydraulic landing gear already there?

Thanks.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
You can have the LevelUp (Lippert LLC system) added to the coach anytime. We elected not to go with the LevelUp system but instead added the Reico-Titan Wireless Ground Control system. I'm thinking with installation it was about $2800 but my memory isn't as good as it used to be. The website is: www.riecotitan.com . This is our second coach that we have had the system put on and would do it again on other new coach when that time come.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Our retrofitted Level Up runs off the original hydraulic reservoir and pump, works everything including the slides without any issues. When it's installed they tie everything together thru the use of solenoids.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
As Nabo said above you can get the LevelUp system which is popular by the majority of the people on this forum. The price Nabo quoted is what many pay for it when they go to the National Rally in Goshen IN. I tried to get LevelUp on an off year and they were quoting $4600 for an automatic 6point system.

I checked as many systems as I could and ended up with Bigfoot by Quadra Manufacturing Inc. I have had no problems with the Bigfoot. Each Jack has it's own hydraulics, and pump. The pumps are electrically operated, meaning there is no hydraulic line to run to each jack. You can get one that is operated with a wireless device and a wired box. Mine is old enough that I only have the hardwired system. They use these jacks on 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Semi Trailers, Semi Tractors, and have been doing it for years. Here is their web site... Bigfoot .

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

BC

ILH

Hi Ken,

That's encouraging to hear (retrofit with existing hydraulic system). Did your dealer install it for you? Do you remember a price range?

ILH

As Nabo said above you can get the LevelUp system which is popular by the majority of the people on this forum. The price Nabo quoted is what many pay for it when they go to the National Rally in Goshen IN. I tried to get LevelUp on an off year and they were quoting $4600 for an automatic 6point system.

I checked as many systems as I could and ended up with Bigfoot by Quadra Manufacturing Inc. I have had no problems with the Bigfoot. Each Jack has it's own hydraulics, and pump. The pumps are electrically operated, meaning there is no hydraulic line to run to each jack. You can get one that is operated with a wireless device and a wired box. Mine is old enough that I only have the hardwired system. They use these jacks on 5th Wheels, Motorhomes, Semi Trailers, Semi Tractors, and have been doing it for years. Here is their web site... Bigfoot .

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

BC

Thanks for the info Bob. Looks like I'd better aim for one of the major rallys!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We had it installed at Trailair, now Lippert in Goshen, IN. We originally had electric landing gear, so we had to have hydraulics installed, so the whole thing was about $3,500, but that was back in '09...you would only need the 4 Level Up legs installed.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I checked the 6 pt Level-Up this spring and the "rally price" for members was $4200. I believe that was parts only.
Can't find out quickly what Lippert is normally charging, but I believe it is currently in the $5K range. Trace

SGeohagan

When I called Lippert earlier this year price was $4800 installed. Lazy Days in Florida quoted the same.
Suzy