Another broken shackle problem

Dmetcalf

When is Lippert going to get their act together and make sure these are more robust to keep this from happening..!!!! Lippert are you reading this..!!!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
When is Lippert going to get their act together and make sure these are more robust to keep this from happening..!!!! Lippert are you reading this..!!!!
If you’re on Facebunk Lippert has a group page followed by some folks at Lippert. “Lippert Scouts, The Community”
Might be a good place for your picture and opinions

Kbvols

Call Lippert Customer Service. I had the same issue they sent me 4 shackle hangers and 8 of the V clips that can be welded between the hangers for extra strength. They sent these as goodwill gesture. While I have to pay for the expense of welding I was happy they sent the parts for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

There is no question that these things need to be reinforced. There are few ways to do this but everyone should.

LBR

We had the driver's rear hanger break after running over some permanent rumble strips outside of Canby, Ca. After passing thru Alturas heading south, I noticed the rear our tri-axle CY dogging. Stopped a couple miles later and found the free-floating shackle attached to the spring, but not the frame. Called a mobile welder to fix us up and continued on.