ATF: Big Country - Where can I get molding/trim?

JBallam

Hi, I am trying to find where I can purchase outside corner molding that is used on the outside corners of the cabinets and entertainment center(got crunched remotely from a dvd case left out while retracting the slides). I would like to match what is already there rather then replace all the molding. Please find attached a picture of the corner molding. Thanks in advance for your time.

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If that is cracked then try giving Heartland a call. They may have what you need. Have your VIN handy if when you call.
If it is just a scratch or a minor crack, some stain and or filler might cover that up nicely.

Peace
Dave

Hi, I am trying to find where I can purchase outside corner molding that is used on the outside corners of the cabinets and entertainment center(got crunched remotely from a dvd case left out while retracting the slides). I would like to match what is already there rather then replace all the molding. Please find attached a picture of the corner molding. Thanks in advance for your time.

Even if Heartland sends you a piece of moulding the color may or may not match. It usually varies from batch to batch. I would suggest going to Lowe's or Home Depot. They both sell composite moulding or real wood moulding that you can play with stain colors to match your cabinets. I would use Locktite to glue it and tack it with small finish nails unless you have a compressor and brad nailer.

JBallam

Thanks all. Heartland has been in touch with me, and they are working with me to see if they have this trim in stock. I am a fan of easy :cool:

JBallam

Just a quick update. Heartland provided the corner molding and it is an exact match (color, size, etc.) A big Thank You to Amanda!

Lisann

Is anyone have a problem with bathroom inside door trim at the floor swelling splitting?
Need to know how to fix and prevent.Thank You Lisa