BC 3900FLP Washer/Dryer Install

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks John, post away! I think I got this, but it might help others!

I discovered a hole already from the battery compartment to behind the drawers, and I don't have a dust panel under the drawers. I can easily see the plumbing once drawers are removed.

I don't trust that the w/d won't move. When we go somewhere, it could be 1000 miles and back. I don't ever want to find it crashed through the glass mirror doors. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some photos of my drain pan installation. I couldn't figure out how to get the sliding doors off, so I had to work in tight quarters. Moving the machine was made easier using plastic carpet pads under the feet and muscling it onto the drain pan. The hole under the dresser is a bit ragged because I forgot to bring along my Multi-Tool to cut it, so I "roughed" it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks good! I'll post our pics when done. We are facing our unit towards the closet opening. Lose more space in closet, but should be easier to get items in and out of it.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looks good! I'll post our pics when done. We are facing our unit towards the closet opening. Lose more space in closet, but should be easier to get items in and out of it.

Doing that would have eaten up a lot of the wife's closet space the way it sits back behind the closet wall and I'd have lost the space for my 5 little hangers in there (she's got the rest of the rod). That's not to say she doesn't encroach on my little space, either.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's in!

But we are too tired to test it tonight.

Will post more pics etc tomorrow, and maybe moderators can break off the combo install stuff into its own thread.

d284f284e3a0a54f296c52670d81dd16.jpg

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It's in!

But we are too tired to test it tonight.

Will post more pics etc tomorrow, and maybe moderators can break off the combo install stuff into its own thread.

d284f284e3a0a54f296c52670d81dd16.jpg

You will love it. DW loves hers.