Cyclone vs Momentum???? thanks fo info on Voltage as it is out of the running

wedooit

Could I please have some input on the Cyclone vs the Momentum? Insulation? Thanks for the input on the Voltage,as it is not of consideration.....We want this unit to be almost 4 seasons.
many thanks

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
First I wanted to say sorry for the late response.

Cyclone has the best insulation package in the toy hauler industry when packaged with the Canadian Arctic Package.

Cyclone comes STD with R-24 in the roof, R-27 in the floor and R-9 in the side walls (Momentum claims R-11, however, it is the same 2" thick laminated side wall using the same insulation).

When you purchase the Canadian Arctic Package it comes with Radiant Technology thermal foil insulation which Radiant Technology claims to add an additional R-38 to the already great insulation values. We put theRadiant Technology insulation in the roof, floor, the slide-out floor, and in the front cap.

With the addition of the Radiant Technology insulation, this would boost your roof to R-62 and your floor to R-65 (Momentum is claiming R11 sidewall, R-30 floor, and R34 roof)!!!

The Canadian Arctic Package also adds 110V electric tank heaters on all of the holding tanks, and a 12V insulated and heated main water line inside your heated and enclosed underbelly.

Another thing to take into consideration is how much we dominate toy hauler sales in Canada (we nearly outsell #2 and #3 toy hauler brands combined). Many of our sales are coming from people that work in the oilfields in extreme weather conditions. Word of mouth has been huge for our growth, and many others have tried using other toy hauler brands, but they do not hold up to the cold weather conditions nearly as well as Cyclone.

Another large part of why we do so well in the cold weather is our additional slide out seals (nearly double any competitor) and our laminated slide out floors (competitors use OSB wrapped in plastic for the slide out floor).

Unless you are planning on buying a custom built toy hauler for $100,000+, Cyclone will be your best option for what you are looking for.

I hope I have answered all of your questions, if not feel free to message me or call me at the factory any time at (574) 266-3786 (direct line).

Last edited by a moderator:

NCskibum

I have artic package, have not used it in winter yet, but that why we got it, notice a change in summer with ac usage, much less, also outside notice much less, looked at momentum, way to heavy for what you get

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
You'll want to see what the insulation in the garage is, especially if you plan on folks sleeping back there!