Heartland Brand Fee

$0.00

Non-Heartland Brand Fee (per person)

$0.00

Event Leaders

Norman and Tammy Boyce & Marc and Tammy Tubbs

Event Summary

We will have our usual Big Breakfast on Wed. 8 May

Golfers, be advised that when you stay here, you will get the resident discounted rate to play.

Rates will be $52 per night or $312 per week

We reserved the entire Upper Loop with the Horse Shoe Loop as a back up area.

Wed morning we will be doing a Franks Big Breakfast. This is our annual event for the campout. Bring your appitite and eat to your hearts content. Massive ampunts of breakfast will be served

SKYMed will have a presentation on Tuesday after Breakfast. If you haven't attended a presentation in a while please be sure you are in attendance. Things change and there are some new details. Breakfast is at 8 AM. We will do our usual BIG Breakfast, but this one is sponsored by Sky Med.

Agenda

TBA

Attendee List
#61 Michael Stever
#63 Hamm
#65 Smith
#66 Culpepper
#67 Tyler
#68 Anderson
#72 Rhonda Jess
#73 Bobcat
#74 Hershberger
#75 Zavondy
#76 Davis
#77 Beletti
#78 Crowley
#79 Crenshaw
#80 J-Mac
#82 Boyce
#83 Tubbs
#84 Ballard
#85 Tayloe
#86 Wolbeck
#87 Anderson
#88 Finnigan
#89 Speir

Event Type
  1. Campout
Venue Country
  1. United States
Rally Start Date
May 6, 2024
Rally End Date
May 13, 2024
Last edited:

david-steph2018

Norm, are the dates for the 2024 rally still May 6 - May 13th?
There is a note saying, "Note the dates have changed", but the dates above that message are for 2023?

normb01

Norm, are the dates for the 2024 rally still May 6 - May 13th?
There is a note saying, "Note the dates have changed", but the dates above that message are for 2023?
Sorry Dave. I did a cut and paste and missed a few things. I think I have everything fixed now.

normb01

Hi, are there still 3 openings? We'd love to attend
you need to call the park. The park will require full paymenmt upon reservation. I think it is $350 or so. Once you make a reservation / Please let me know what site you are in. Thanks Norm

Last edited:

normb01

Is there still room at the Fredericksburg rally in May?
I think there is one or two cancellations please call the park asap. What coach do you have? If it's less than 40' you will fit in the lower section if nothing is available up top. If no availability, let me know. I have options for you. Thanks. Norm

Possum51

I think there is one or two cancellations please call the park asap. What coach do you have? If it's less than 40' you will fit in the lower section if nothing is available up top. If no availability, let me know. I have options for you. Thanks. Norm
Thanks, Norm I got into site 56!

Venue Name

Lady Bird Johnson Municipal RV Park

Venue Contact Phone

830 997-4202

Venue Street Address
432 Lady Bird Dr.
Fredericksburg
Tx. 78624

Rally Dates 6 - 13 May 2024

Number of Sites Held - 28

Site Costs per Night - $52.00

Heartland Brand Fee

$0.00

$0.00

Event Leaders

Event Summary

Golfers, be advised that when you stay here, you will get the resident discounted rate to play.

Agenda

TBA

Attendee List
#61 Michael Stever
#63 Hamm
#65 Smith
#66 Culpepper
#67 Tyler
#68 Anderson
#72 Rhonda Jess
#73 Bobcat
#74 Hershberger
#75 Zavondy
#76 Davis
#77 Beletti
#78 Crowley
#79 Crenshaw
#80 J-Mac
#82 Boyce
#83 Tubbs
#84 Ballard
#85 Tayloe
#86 Wolbeck
#87 Anderson
#88 Finnigan
#89 Speir
We would like to attend. We have a Big Country. This would be our first rally. Rich and Vicki Riggs.

normb01

We would like to attend. We have a Big Country. This would be our first rally. Rich and Vicki Riggs.
Call the park and see if there is an empty space. I think we have one. We would love to have you. If not let me know. I know of a couple parks near by thet you can get into and just come over. We always have more rigs than spaces, So either way its not an issue. Stay safe and we will see you in May no matter what.

Mwood81

Hello Norm,

My name is Matt with KleenTank. We are the nations largest RV holding tank cleaning service. We will be in the Fredericksburg area the dates of your rally. We offer professional holding tank cleaning, clear clogs and restore tank sensors back to working order*.

We would love to have the opportunity to hold a "tank talk" seminar for your guest at the rally explaining the importance of proper holding tank procedures as well as some of the tank myths floating around out there about tank maintenance.

If this is something you and your rally members would be interested in please reach out to me, my number is 832-691-0281. In the mean time you can check our website for all things tank related to RVs, Kleentank.com. We would love to have the opportunity to speak at your rally. Thank you for your time, Matt

Last edited:
Call the park and see if there is an empty space. I think we have one. We would love to have you. If not let me know. I know of a couple parks near by thet you can get into and just come over. We always have more rigs than spaces, So either way its not an issue. Stay safe and we will see you in May no matter what.
Thanks. They gave us site #79. See you in May.

normb01

Venue Name

Lady Bird Johnson Municipal RV Park

Venue Contact Phone

830 997-4202

Venue Street Address
432 Lady Bird Dr.
Fredericksburg
Tx. 78624

Rally Dates 6 - 13 May 2024

Number of Sites Held - 28

Site Costs per Night - $52.00

Heartland Brand Fee

$0.00

$0.00

Event Leaders

Event Summary

We will have our usual Big Breakfast on Wed. 8 May

SKYMed will have a presentation on Tuesday after Breakfast. If you haven't attended a presentation in a while please be sure you are in attendance. Things change and there are some new details. Breakfast is at 8 AM. We will do our usual BIG Breakfast but this one is sponsored by Sky Med.

Agenda

TBA

Attendee List
#61 Michael Stever
#63 Hamm
#65 Smith
#66 Culpepper
#67 Tyler
#68 Anderson
#72 Rhonda Jess
#73 Bobcat
#74 Hershberger