gray tank

bradr1111

new owner to a 29rk trailrunner. came home sunday night from camping and gray tank for shower laying on ground. tank was not even half full. could not empty the tank as it was obviously hanging down before we hit the road. shouldnt the tanks be supported by straps or an underbelly or something? seems like not getting much support from heartland as this seems like could be a very dangerous situation. what would have happened if this tank fell out driving down the road? on top of that before we got there the a/c was not working radio not working and control panel lit up light a christmas tree.

danemayer

Hi bradr1111,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry you're having problems.

Can you explain what you mean when you say you're not getting much support from Heartland. Have you called Heartland Customer Service to discuss the problem? If so, what did they say?

bradr1111

sorry sir. yes contacted heartland by phone and got cut off. emailed several times and no response. i feel like this is very disturbing as we are new travel trailer owners and very disturbing that we cant get answers that we deserve. i feel like we are feeling buyers remorse. we have used the camper only 3 times and now we have MAJOR problems and no one seems to care.

danemayer

I'd suggest you call again and stay on hold if necessary until a person picks up. Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Brad, sorry you have these issues. I must ask this...is this a new trailer you bought from a dealer?? The phrase you used "new owner to a 29rk" is throwing me off a little. If not new, then you have no warranty from HL. Have you contacted the dealer you bought it from?? Do as Dan suggested, call HL service and stay on the line.