Gray Water Equalizer System

mguay

I have found that when we are staying somewhere that only has water and electric for more than a few days there is never enough gray water capacity in the shower tank for the two of us. I did buy a tote, but sometimes that is a pain! My next solution was to get a valve that hooks on the end of the sewer outlet and then open the valves on both gray tanks so they equalize. It works! But it is something else to carry and if you like to dump black first and then flush with gray...you will loose some gray first.
The thought I had the other day was to connect the two gray tanks together with a separate pipe with a valve in the center in the under-belly. This way you can run them separate or tandem.

Any thoughts on this...good or bad?

Gaffer

Just leave the extra valve attached to the end of your dump outlet all the time. You won't loose more grey water than what is between their valves and the outlet so you will have plenty left to clear the stinky slinky after you dump the black. And no more stuff coming out the end of the outlet when you remove the cap.