Hi - From Chris - Tech Consultant (Regarding Technical Issues)

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
OK - tonight it happened once for sure and one other time.

First time, I was on the thread "Poll: Overall Happiness/General Satifsaction with your Heartland Trailer". Came up on #24, and I don't think that I had seen #21-23.

Second time - for sure, I was on thread "Do you feel safe in your fifth wheel?". Came up on #57, should have come up on #56.

I was on about three hours (gosh, there are a lot of posts on this forum) and it timed me out while I was looking at the pictures of the new Bighorn that a dealer had on e-Bay (one of the links on a thread). Naturally, my wife wanted to know what had captured my interest so much, so I had to restart the pictures. By the time I got back, it told me that there were no new threads (even though I had only gotten through half), but I was still able to see all of them when I asked to see the posts for the past 24 hours. Glad I started on page three tonight instead of page 1.

Anyway, when the second time came up, I had already been back an hour, so the 23 minutes ago on post #57 was within that time window as well as the 27 minutes ago on post #56.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Still a small problem here

I submitted this under another thread, but I think that this is the correct thread that this should be linked to...

Almost daily, I see threads that "next unread posts" or whatever it is called skip some that I have not seen. It seems to happen most frequently when there is a poll connected with the thread (probably 90% of the time). Not sure if there is some connection here or not.