How do you like these models?

Hi all

:confused: Been thinking of getting a Big Horn 3870FB, or the Big Country 3950FB, has anybody have an opinion on those models? I like both, but thinking of flipping a coin. HELP!
Thanks
OG

jimtoo

Both units are the same floor plan and my personal opinion is do you really need the 1/2 bathroom and there is so much wasted space in the front bathroom. How much time do you spend in the bedroom and bathroom? More kitchen cabinets and living area are where we would be looking. But, like I said this is just my opinion.

Jim M

Kathi-27

we have 2017 3875 fb bighorn and love it. only way we would change is to upgrade to landmark with front bath model. been in ours for 2 years.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
we have 2017 3875 fb bighorn and love it. only way we would change is to upgrade to landmark with front bath model. been in ours for 2 years.

We have the Landmark Newport (front bath and mid half bath) and absolutely love it! This is the perfect RV for our full time lifestyle.

Rod

SNOKING

Us too with the Newport. Wanted to add slide toppers and W/D but already at 18.5k!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for MORryde 8K axles and 17.5 wheels and tires(if you do not have them). They get you in and out in a couple days.

Oldelevatorman

Time for MORryde 8K axles and 17.5 wheels and tires(if you do not have them). They get you in and out in a couple days.

The Landmark comes with 8k axles (Dexter) and 17.5" tires already. Am doing disc brakes at the Pueblo rally!

SNOKING

The Landmark comes with 8k axles (Dexter) and 17.5" tires already. Am doing disc brakes at the Pueblo rally!

So you should not be close to 16K on the axles or having a pin weight issue on a newer DRW Ford?

Chris

CoveredWagon

Disc brakes are the only way to go. We had fair to marginal braking on our baby Bighorn ( a 3270rs ) now with the disc brakes we have good brakes. Unbelievable difference. Well not really it is believable.