My first Blowmax blowout: photo

tireman9

Photo says it all. I have Road Warrior 415, less than 2 years old. Took time checking over camper prior to 3 hour trip to park. 80 psi. Explosion of the tire took off the fender, but, thankfully, slideout mechanism is okay. Will be getting six new tires when I return home. Reading this forum with great interest. Any chance of LT tires but keeping the aluminum 6" tires and outside diameter same?

Sorry to hear of your problem. Did you capture the full DOT serial and file a complaint with NHTSA?

sdwelling

Michelín & Bridgestone are making wheel/tire combos that require no air. The "spokes" function as the compliant member in both cases. The Michelín version is called the Tweel and currently only made for skid loaders. I'd pay for that level of durability!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

tireman9

Michelín & Bridgestone are making wheel/tire combos that require no air. The "spokes" function as the compliant member in both cases. The Michelín version is called the Tweel and currently only made for skid loaders. I'd pay for that level of durability!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yep. I recall working on similar in early 70's. Sooooo don't hold your breath :cool: