New members/owners

OhioJay

My wife and I just "purchased" a new 2010 Heartland North Trail 32QBSS. I use quotes with purchased because we don't have the T.T. in "hand" yet. Should be delivered mid to late September. Hopefully we can still get out on a few trips with the kids before the cold weather sets in.

We did sign up for the HOTEL feature. I can't offer much, but I can tell you alot about the Central Ohio/Columbus area.

We're in our mid 30's with a 7 year old boy, and a 6 year old girl. We have one black Labrador. We've camped, or Rv'd before, but we're first time owners, and are excited to get out there and get busy. We look forward to chatting with everyone about our adventures, as well as yours.

jimtoo

Hi OhioJay,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if you need an answer or suggestion.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

SilverRhino

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the HL family......you will find a wealth of knowledge and information on this forum!

We'll take you up on your info services if ever in the area.....again....Welcome!

dieselsweetheart

Hi there OhioJay and welcome to the family!! Heartlanders are a great bunch of people... DieselEngineer and I are the PA Chapter leaders and we are busy planning rallies for 2010 involving areas within driving distance from you.... MD, PA, NJ, and NY. Stay tuned for information on upcoming fun times...

Enjoy that NorthTrail when you get it!
Safe travels!

irvin56

We have a 31QBS

one model down from you's.We have had great outings with ours, and this is our second season with it. Well made, lite weight, well thoughtout floor plans.

I LIKE YOU'S BETTER ( floor plan) they came out with it after we had ours for a yr, or I would of bought a bigger truck also to pull it,

welcome to the ever growing family of Heartland.

We are all here to help out with ?

AND IF paid BIG $$$$ :eek:
You might get the right answers. :D

just KIDDING,
trying to raise money to upgrade both units

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
(H.O.T.E.L) = Heartland Owners Travel Emergency List . A directory by state of follow Heartland owners that will give you a helping hand. Click on forum and scroll down to H.O.T.E.L you will find more info there.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
OhioJay, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. We're here to help when needed, otherwise, browse around and you should be overwhelmed with knowledge.:D

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
OhioJay,

You will love your North Trail, we do. If you get a chance, try to attend a Heartland Rally near you. We attended our first a few weeks ago, near Hershey PA. It was a blast. My wife, daughter and I had a great time.

I will be in Eastern Ohio, several times, over the next few weeks. My dad and I are going to be doing some archery hunting in the Piedmont Lake and Belmont Co area. Our first time hunting in Ohio. We are going to stay in the North Trail at a local campgrond near there.
My 2 favorite things.... Camping and Hunting