New to forum and winter traveling....

Hi all, my wife and I just retired and bought a used Heartland Cyclone from a friend so we can experience different parts of the country and have a home base to tour on our bike. We were looking forward to getting someplace warm in February/March 2017. However, since we have just started the lifestyle and it is so late in the year, seems as though everywhere we have looked is already full.

I know there are experienced owners here and hope that some may have ideas on how we could find places to stay this winter in Florida or how to pull off a 30-60 day stay.

Thanks!
2008 Heartland Cyclone 3912
2005 GMC Topkick

jimtoo

Hi 08cyclone3912,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Come on down to South Texas for the winter. Lots of places to stay and a lot less expensive than Fl.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

jayc

Legendary Member
There are usually a large group of Heartlanders scattered around the Rio Grande Valley in south Texas. You will find the weather will be warm with lots of activities in the valley. We will be having our annual dealer open house at the Ron Hoover dealership in Donna Texas on Feb. 8th.