Number 13 fuse

I'm new to the forum so hope I'm in the right place. I have a 2010 Bighorn 3055rl , the number 13 fuse keeps blowing. The fuse diagram only goes to 12, does anyone know what the 13the fuse goes to?

danemayer

Hi sportyjeff,

Features change by model and over time, and vary depending on options ordered from the factory. So it's unlikely that another owner would be able to give you useful information about the unlabled fuse.

But if the fuse repeatedly blows, something in the coach must not be working. Have you tested all interior and basement lights, fans, furnace, refrigerator on propane, water heater on propane, TV signal Booster?

wdk450

I'm new to the forum so hope I'm in the right place. I have a 2010 Bighorn 3055rl , the number 13 fuse keeps blowing. The fuse diagram only goes to 12, does anyone know what the 13the fuse goes to?

I would call the Heartland Service Department with your VIN number in hand. They should have build documents that could help you with this problem. Their contact info is on the top left of this forum portal page.

carl.swoyer

Are there any other 12 volt issues?
Such as dim lighting or light circuit not lighting.
In my 2012 Landmark Rushmore
I found two wires under my bed shorting. The wire nuts we're about a foot away. This caused my TV amplifier to dim my mbr slide lighting every time I pushed the amplifier button. And my basement lighting was very dim. I unscrewed the panel for the bed lift storage area and there it was.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the input, didn't think about the antenna booster, I'll check that and then contact Heartland if necessary.

danemayer

Thank you for all the input, didn't think about the antenna booster, I'll check that and then contact Heartland if necessary.

If you have the type of fuse box that has LEDs next to each fuse, when checking the booster, don't go by the little LED on the booster. There's just enough power flowing through the LED next to the fuse to illuminate the booster's LED too, even with a blown fuse.