Prospective Buyer BH 3760 EL from National RV Detroit

LisaA

Hello everyone. My husband and I are looking at purchasing the BH3760 EL hopefully by the end of the year. We are hoping to use it several weeks a year, building up to several months and then possibly full-time or close to that after retirement. Our previous RV was a KZ travel trailer. We have several questions and I'm sure we will have many more. We are looking at purchasing through National RV Detroit and are curious to know if anyone has purchased through them and what you experience was (good or bad). We would also like to get recommendations on forums/groups to join to start keeping a list of possible RV Parks to visit. We are beach lovers so we would also like to get some referrals to Florida Gulf side beach front RV Parks, not necessarily on the beach, although that would be great, but at least a short walk to the beach. Lastly, thoughts from other RV'ers about staying on the beach, good or bad. Thanks in advance :)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Re: Perspective Buyer BH 3760 EL from National RV Detroit

One thing you should do. Download the MSRP/build sheet from the forum for the BH. Add up all the options you want to the base price. When you get all the numbers....subtract 30% from that number and then go make your deal. The only thing that I can say about beach camping....stay after stopping the rusting of all metal parts.

LisaA

Thanks for the reply Bob&Patty, I will definately downloaded the MSRP build sheet and do the subtraction now about the "Stay after stopping all the rusting of the metal parts", any special tips on this? Any particular options people highly recommend getting?

LDMC

Hello everyone. My husband and I are looking at purchasing the BH3760 EL hopefully by the end of the year. We are hoping to use it several weeks a year, building up to several months and then possibly full-time or close to that after retirement. Our previous RV was a KZ travel trailer. We have several questions and I'm sure we will have many more. We are looking at purchasing through National RV Detroit and are curious to know if anyone has purchased through them and what you experience was (good or bad). We would also like to get recommendations on forums/groups to join to start keeping a list of possible RV Parks to visit. We are beach lovers so we would also like to get some referrals to Florida Gulf side beach front RV Parks, not necessarily on the beach, although that would be great, but at least a short walk to the beach. Lastly, thoughts from other RV'ers about staying on the beach, good or bad. Thanks in advance :)

Lisa,

Not sure where you live, but may also check out Gillette RV in East Lansing. My dad purchased TT from National and had bad experience with their service. This was a couple of years ago, so it may have changed.

rhodies1

Lisa,

Not sure where you live, but may also check out Gillette RV in East Lansing. My dad purchased TT from National and had bad experience with their service. This was a couple of years ago, so it may have changed.

Good morning,I also purchased my Bighorn from Gillette RV.I live in
Nova Scotia Canada and they were the best price from the dealers I contacted.I dealt with Gary Didge and had a great experience,no surprises,unit had a couple of minor items to be corrected. Good luck.

Bobby A

Yea, I haven't heard of positive expenriance in Bellville at the National, I have been there several times and never got a warm fuzzy. I did order my B/H through Gillette in Lansing, my experience was neither good nor bad, cause I ordered the coach through them, did the PDI once it came in, and never been back. Another place that has been talked about on this forum is Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, its a little drive about 3 hours but if you can save some good money its worth the drive.

wehavefun

You will LOVE the 3760 EL, my wife comments every time she gets in it how much she lives ours!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk