Red light switch

Hello! This is my first official post on the forum. I've been looking at information on here lately as we just got a 2010 Landmark Pinehurst. I look forward to learning and sharing information in the future. For now, I have one question....what is the red light switch for? It is beside the generator switch and ceiling fan switch. I would post a e, but I can't. Thanks in advance!

danemayer

Hi ACracing1998,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

On your 2010 LM, a wall-type switch that illuminates when ON is either the electric side of the water heater, or possibly to activate optional tank heating pads. If there's only 1 switch like that that illuminates, it's the water heater.

jimtoo

If it is the water heater switch for electric heating,,, do not turn it on until you make sure the heater is full of water. It only takes a minute to burn the element out.

Jim M

I was finally able to post a picture. Switch in question is left of the ceiling fan switch. Also, looking at this picture do I turn on the gas heater using the switch under the battery meter and right of the pump switch? Again...thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20180529_164021126.jpg
    IMG_20180529_164021126.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 43