Replacement rear marker lens cover

rjr6150

Just had a major hail storm move through the Black Hills. One of our rear side marker lights cover was hit and broken among other things. Looked on the lens and light assembly not seeing any mfg information. Anyone have information on model and manufacture. Looking at the big picture we came away really lucky several awning and skylights broken.

thanks

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
You may want to check your vent covers on the roof. They are small round ones. I had one broken one time and didn't catch it right away and water was able to come in around it and stained our ceiling. Hope all is ok.

rjr6150

Thanks Gregg already been on the roof only damage up there is the refer cover. All other vents have the covers over the regular vent.

jbeletti

Randy,Sorry to hear about your storm encounter. This happened since we spoke today? I don't know the maker of the marker lights but in my experience, they are pretty generic. I replaced one by buying a new assembly and using only the lens. Check the next big truckstop you stop at. Take in the lens from the other side, try it on the base of the replacement assembly.Jim