Saw lots of Heartlands on I-35

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Saw 6 Heartlands, 5 different brands 11/24 on I-35 going south through Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. We were in our SUV headed north.

Cyclone, Bighorn, Sundance (5ver and bumper pull), Landmark, and Greystone!

Anyone here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HornedToad

That was all the Baylor fans headin' home from Stillwater. The Bears should still make a BCS Bowl but I was hoping a Texas team would be in the national championship.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
That was all the Baylor fans headin' home from Stillwater. The Bears should still make a BCS Bowl but I was hoping a Texas team would be in the national championship.

Actually, it was Saturday morning and mid-day. Game hadn't happened yet. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanAndBill

No, she's not...she and Tony are heading to the snow.....skiing time for them! Malcolm and I decided that heading south for Thanksgiving was a better idea. ;-)

Like your idea of location for Thanksgiving better. It was 15 on Saturday night here in MO, so far that has been the lowest and it's been a little warmer since. Had sleet, snow, rain all at once yesterday for awhile.

VKTalley

Like your idea of location for Thanksgiving better. It was 15 on Saturday night here in MO, so far that has been the lowest and it's been a little warmer since. Had sleet, snow, rain all at once yesterday for awhile.

Thanks, Jan and Bill! We are on the Gulf coast not 10 miles east of Gulf State Park. It has been cool and very windy here. Check the Blog, Malcolm posted a picture of a gas station less than 2 blocks from the RV park we are staying in that lost a section of its canopy. We will be here through the weekend (leaving Sunday) and I am glad I will miss the mess called "The Iron Bowl".

JanAndBill

Thanks, Jan and Bill! We are on the Gulf coast not 10 miles east of Gulf State Park. It has been cool and very windy here. Check the Blog, Malcolm posted a picture of a gas station less than 2 blocks from the RV park we are staying in that lost a section of its canopy. We will be here through the weekend (leaving Sunday) and I am glad I will miss the mess called "The Iron Bowl".

We saw that on the blog, glad you guys made it through without damage. We're leaving Saturday (short travel day) have to be settled in to watch the Iron Bowl, then come in the rest of the way Sunday.