Slide out problem 2011 Bighorn 3055RL

DAVEH

The top of the slide needs to be tipped to the left about 1".(see photo) Can some one tell me how to make this adjustment?

Attachments

• Both sides of slide.jpg
    Both sides of slide.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 33

Routemaster

IMO. Check that you may have as they say now a "Loss of Frame Camber" which I do have and none of my three slides are plumb! I have tried the adjustments with no joy.
Check some of my posts and pictures my bedroom is bad and I still don't know how I can fix it look at your coach lines and see how they fair closed that will tell you something.
Good luck.
Den.

donr827

I had a 2055 trailer also. One day I noticed the entertainment slide was off some. I took the trailer to the repair shop and asked them to try and fix it. He asked me if the slide was leaking water. I told him no leaks, he told me to leave it alone because it might start leaking after adjustments.

Routemaster

Today I have shimmed up two of the rollers to create a run to help make the floor level, now the top and bottom corners are away from the screws the wipes did not tear up, and now the box runs in and out better and the box seems to center itself better, it could do with a bit more of lift.
The coach lines are now out go figure!

Attachments

• Shimmmed 2nd roller.JPG
    Shimmmed 2nd roller.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 14
  • After the shim.JPG
    After the shim.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Paint out.JPG
    Paint out.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 10
  • reading the raise.JPG
    reading the raise.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Shimed 1st roller.JPG
    Shimed 1st roller.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 11

Routemaster

Maybe I could buy these and just jack up the box and pop this roller in saving the shims but I don't think looking at my sitch that there is enough material there to use all the screw holes, cause I really need a 7/16" lift to make it right The header and sill had to have been welded out of square to the king posts Yes?
Den.