Textured shower liner

Mromnek

The shower liner in the Mallard M26 is textured for aesthetics. But, the texturing makes it impossible to attatch suction cups. We are new full timers, and the use of suction cups woul allow more useful shower storage (caddies, baskets, shaving mirror, etc...).

centerline

clean the area where you want to attach a tray with some alcohol and fine steelwool, then after it drys well, use some silicone or other flexible adhesive to attach the tray to the wall, using masking tape to hold it in place til it cures for about a day.....

I use masking tape to mark the area i want to clean really well, so that the surrounding area doesnt get dulled or get adhesive on it, and after the item is adhered in place, I remove the tape, which has collected any squeeze out as the object was attached.....

suction cups are over rated, as they will let go when they are needed, do not create a solid mounting, can move, and just arent the most successful way to add things that should be secure...

there are also a number of good brands of double sided tape that works well for the purpose, one of which is rather thick, soft and clear, which ive used with acrylic trays and works great for adhering to textured walls and glass....