Thank You to Forum Poster

Aandaar

Thank you all for the Forum and your posts.

Through all your insightful comments and posts, our experience so far with Our Bighorn has been a excellent experience.

We did our PDI on 12/17/15, as suggested in the PDI posts I put together an inspection spreadsheet of all the items we would go over and provided it to the dealership we also informed them that our inspection would require approximately 4-5 hours to complete.

It seems that the advice in the PDI posts worked, when we arrived the unit was waiting for us ready to go. We spent 5 hours going over it from stem to stern and only found 5 "warranty" issues for the "Due Bill" none of which where show stoppers in accepting the unit. I truly believe that following the advice of the posters in these threads provided us a better inspected unit from the beginning.

Again following the advice from the forums we scheduled our first "Shake Down" trip (12/26/15 - 01/02/15). We returned yesterday as expected we did run into some issues all of witch where covered by threads in this Owners Forum and we returned home with no new issues to add to the first service visit.

Here are a couple of photos from our first Camp setup and trip with our new Bighorn. This trip would not have been as successful as it was without all of you.

IMG_1286.jpg IMG_1287.jpg IMG_1294.jpg
Thank you all

Kbvols

Wow looks great! I was "drooling" over the Big Horn then seen the steak and lobster now I am really jealous! All looks awesome! I know you will enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Chuck and Victoria - great to hear from you and good for you for following some of the great advice given on the HOF by some caring members.

That meal looks GREAT by the way. Hope to meet you out west one day.

Time to join the HOC and rally up. Click the link in my sig to learn more.

Garypowell

Please keep us posted as to your next trip and itinerary! And as a side note when the next celebratory dinner is scheduled.

RoadJunkie

Hope to meet you guys soon, perhaps a future rally. How did you know that the new guys bring steak and lobster to the potluck?🍷🍾🍽

olcoon

Don't you love it when a plan comes together? Great looking rig, wish I could say as much for the meal. What happened to burgers, & fries, & cherry pies? :rolleyes: Now I'm hungry, but not for burgers!!!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Wow! Simply beautiful!! I hope to meet you both sometime soon. Hopefully you guys will be able to make the Oregon and Washington rallies in July and possibly the National Rally in October followed by the Jackson CA rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and yes - there are really good folks on the forum with great suggestions/comments. Enjoy and travel safely. (PS - also remember that you are pulling a rolling earthquake so things happen. Just think of them as little life's opportunity.)

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Welcome aboard and great looking rig. One question comes to mind for us, was the steak and lobster an option? Because we missed out on that one. Enjoy your rig and Happy Trails.