Upgraded to 4000 Elite

Just traded in our 2015 3100 to a 2016 4000 Elite with the Canada Package. Going to full time in Denver for a year and was worried about the winter. Love the floor plan and all the room with the dual slide outs. Also like that it has more storage than the 3100.

Love the Cyclone products.

Securityman

Congrats on the upgrade !! That was quick ! How much difference is it towing a 3 axle compared to the 2 ? And about 6 foot longer or so ?

danemayer

Just traded in our 2015 3100 to a 2016 4000 Elite with the Canada Package. Going to full time in Denver for a year and was worried about the winter.

Hi JRodAlbano,

Tank heaters, heat tape on the underbelly portion of the PEX line from fresh tank to water pump, and additional insulation will help. But Denver can experience pretty cold weather from time to time. While it doesn't happen often, historic low temps have been well below zero.

Let me suggest you review our Water Systems Winter Usage Guide for additional tips and techniques to survive extreme cold weather. We use those techniques in Breckenridge, CO where it's even colder.

Congrats on the upgrade !! That was quick ! How much difference is it towing a 3 axle compared to the 2 ? And about 6 foot longer or so ?

Noticed you have to swing a little wider as it seems it doesn't turn as sharp. Might just be me being over cautious. No difference in the TV power with the additional 4K lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi JRodAlbano,

Tank heaters, heat tape on the underbelly portion of the PEX line from fresh tank to water pump, and additional insulation will help. But Denver can experience pretty cold weather from time to time. While it doesn't happen often, historic low temps have been well below zero.

Let me suggest you review our Water Systems Winter Usage Guide for additional tips and techniques to survive extreme cold weather. We use those techniques in Breckenridge, CO where it's even colder.

Thanks for the info

Miltp920

We have a 2014 Cyclone 3100 and would love to upgrade to the 4000. I like the couch facing the TV, and defined kitchen and living areas. I just do not have the towing capacity. I did not think they made the 3100 in 2015. I do not see that floor plan on the website. Congrats on your upgrade.