Who is heading for texas this winter?

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
WHO IS HEADING FOR TEXAS THIS WINTER?
We will be leaving the last week in October for Aransas Pass, Texas. Last winter we had HOC Winter Texan get togethers and we met members and had a wonderful time with the HOC Winter Texans.. Plans are in the works for this winter. Everyone is excited to get together.. If you are in the Coastal Bend area or passing through to go to the Valley, email me and see what is happening. (herbiesrig@gmail.com) Many good friends have been made last year. Enjoy and Safe Travels.

jpdoggett

Karen: As you know we will be leaving September 30th and will be there on the 1st of October in Rockport at the Blue Lagoon. And yes we all had a great time last year getting together for good time and great friendship was had and a big Thank You goes out to You for making that happen. As you know L&L and us have a breakface on the 2nd of October at the Backery in Aransas Pass. All travel safe and hope to see all in Texas

rick_debbie_gallant

Herbiesrig, Yup plan at going to Woody Acres again this year. We will be heading that way via the northern route. We will be heading to the UP first and visit God's country. Then head west through the U P< lake of the clouds, and west from there. Got any good ideas or places to stop and see?

GOTTOYS

Johnson City, in the Hill Country for us. Going to AZ first then stopping over at Miller Creek RV Park for the Month of Mar. This will be our 4th season staying somewhere in the Hill Country for awhile...Don

WilmanJim

We'll be leaving Ohio the end of Oct and head to San Diego via Gainesville, FL. Be in Santee Lakes, just East of San Diego until February 20th, and then head to Rockport ( Coastal Oaks) March 13th for a month again.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We are, we are!! And we can't wait! We'll be in Rockport at Drifters from Dec 6 - Jan 14. Heading to the Mission area from there.

jayc

Legendary Member
We'll be at Southern Oaks in site #411 from January 2-8th. Looking forward to it, first time in the Coastal Bend.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We are leaving Tennessee on the 21st of Sept. Going to Rio Raft on the Guadalupe River at Canyon Lake Texas for a week, then travel to Drifter's Resort on the 1st of Oct. Meeting Jim & Pat Dogget at the Bakery Cafe in Aransas Passon the 2nd at 9AM for breakfast then a tour of Southern Oaks for Herbies Rig. Probably more excited this year than last year since it was our first. Stay tuned to this area as Karen is arranging weekly meets, (our meets always has food). She is also working and a big meet & greet for Feb. We also get to finally meet 2psnapod1.

scottyb

Johnson City, in the Hill Country for us. Going to AZ first then stopping over at Miller Creek RV Park for the Month of Mar. This will be our 4th season staying somewhere in the Hill Country for awhile...Don

I live on the Pedernales River, where SH 71 crosses it. Johnson City is a few miles upriver from me, about 30 min by car. You probably wouldn't want to be here right now. LOL

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Plan to be in Rockport in late February after the Sweetheart Rally in Kerrville. May go to Galveston or around Padre Island or somewhere around the Gulf until mid April for the Heartland rally to start north again.

BC

We are returning to Port Isabel, Texas this winter. This will be our first winter in our 2011 BH 3070. We also changed to a 2011 Silverado Duramax 6.6 / love it. We spent the two previous winters in a Caliber 26RBS and loved it. I get into the surf fishing and just hanging out with the folks. We will be leaving in the first week of December unless wife changes her mind. We will be staying in Park Center RV Park. Reservations are a must and hard to come by.

If anyone is in the neighborhood, please feel free to send us a posting. We are from Illinois and common as two ole shoes. My wife loves to travel and shop, shop, shop,; I think you understand what I mean. She is a great cook and has a full time job keeping me in line.

Dennis and Carolyn Hish

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We are leaving Tennessee on the 21st of Sept. Going to Rio Raft on the Guadalupe River at Canyon Lake Texas for a week, then travel to Drifter's Resort on the 1st of Oct. Meeting Jim & Pat Dogget at the Bakery Cafe in Aransas Passon the 2nd at 9AM for breakfast then a tour of Southern Oaks for Herbies Rig. Probably more excited this year than last year since it was our first. Stay tuned to this area as Karen is arranging weekly meets, (our meets always has food). She is also working and a big meet & greet for Feb. We also get to finally meet 2psnapod1.

Lee & Linda - SO looking forward to meeting you! You can even meet 2psnapod2...if he behaves.

Herbiesrig

Rick and Debbie, when will you be leaving? We are leaving around the 22nd???? of October for Nov. 1st arrival... If you are leaving early, you are more than welcme to come and spend the night or 2 in our yard.. water and 50 AMP. Have dinner with us and visit.. Lookin forward to this winter. It is going to be so much fun with The HEARTLANDER'S.

Herbiesrig

DENNIS AND CAROLYN, ON THE WAY DOWN TO PORT I, CONSIDER STOPPING IN ARANSAS PASS AREA FOR A WEEK AND MEET THE OTHER HEARTLANDER'S. WE GET TOGETHER VERY OFTEN FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER OR COFFEE. i ARRANGE EVERYTHING AND WE HAVE A HOOT.

Herbiesrig

Don and kathy, we love miller creek and the kerrville area. We usually head that way april 1st. The owners of miller creek are so awesome people, and i love that enclosure that everyone meets around the wood fire.... It was nice seeing you at the wisconsin rally.

Herbiesrig

Jay and stella, we are looking forward to seeing you both.. We are also thinking about going to the drant oklahoma rally in spring on the way home

Herbiesrig

Scottyb...............that hill country is so cool,,, we think that the winter months would be just to cold for us.... But!, consider on coming down to the coastal bend for a week or two and meet some awesome heartlanders...